Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default brown something on inside surface of green and red peppers?

Maybe ask on rec.food.preserving

families: https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/ http://anymarine.com/
http://www.specialops.org/ http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Hey, nice to see you.

Are you not posting on asd any more?

"Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> Maybe ask on rec.food.preserving
>
> --
> Nick, KI6VAV. Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their
> families: https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/ http://anymarine.com/
> http://www.specialops.org/ http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/
> You are not forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Ellen K." > wrote:
> Hey, nice to see you.
>
> Are you not posting on asd any more?
>
> "Nick Cramer" > wrote in message

> > Maybe ask on rec.food.preserving

Hi, Ellen.

I really haven't had anything of value to add.

Just the usual vagaries of life.

families: https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/ http://anymarine.com/
http://www.specialops.org/ http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> "Ellen K." > wrote:
>> Hey, nice to see you.
>>
>> Are you not posting on asd any more?
>>
>> "Nick Cramer" > wrote in message

>> > Maybe ask on rec.food.preserving

> Hi, Ellen.
>
> I really haven't had anything of value to add.

lol, that doesn't stop others

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Alan S > wrote:
> "Ozgirl" > wrote:

> >> Hi, Ellen.
> >>
> >> I really haven't had anything of value to add.

> >lol, that doesn't stop others
> >

> Very true. Unfortunately.
>
> You'll be more than welcome if you'd like to drop in again Nick.

Thanks, Alan. The thing about preserving is that any blemish is a likely
source of a later problem.

families: https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/ http://anymarine.com/
http://www.specialops.org/ http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Alan S" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 20 Oct 2010 19:03:46 +1000, "Ozgirl"
> > wrote:

>>> Hi, Ellen.
>>>
>>> I really haven't had anything of value to add.

>>lol, that doesn't stop others
>>

> Very true. Unfortunately.

LOL, It should read..."that doesn't stop the rest of us." The *others* who
have nothing of value to add can have a lot of value to some.

Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Cheri" > wrote in message

> "Alan S" > wrote in message
>> On Wed, 20 Oct 2010 19:03:46 +1000, "Ozgirl"
>> > wrote:

>>>lol, that doesn't stop others
>>>

>> Very true. Unfortunately.

> LOL, It should read..."that doesn't stop the rest of us." The *others*
> who have nothing of value to add can have a lot of value to some.

Yes, that is true. I know I post meaningless crap from time to time

REC: Onions and Green Peppers Mike Muth General Cooking 10 17-01-2013 12:27 PM
brown something on inside surface of green and red peppers? Ellen K. Diabetic 15 16-11-2010 09:21 AM
brown something on inner surface of green and red peppers? Ellen K. Preserving 12 25-10-2010 05:06 AM
Stuffed Green Peppers Tim Recipes 0 18-09-2005 05:26 AM
Stuffed Green Peppers vicki_vera Recipes (moderated) 0 18-09-2005 01:28 AM