Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Hitachi NR83A2 Round Head 2-inch to 3-1/4-inch Framing Nailer

Price:$622.65
Image: http://megadealfinder.info/image.php?id=B0000CCXUV
Best deal: http://megadealfinder.info/index.php?id=B0000CCXUV

Most professional framers use this tool and for good reason. It doesn't jam or wear out. It doesn't get affected by rain or dirt. It has more power and less kickback than other brands (drives into engineered products where other brands bounce back). It is balanced in the hand and shooting at any angle is effortless. The safety depresses easily and it has a bar to pull back with your finger when you don't want to contact the work surface to shoot. It takes the full-head nail so passes code anywhere, and the strip nails fit in your pouch a lot better than coils. I put a hangar on it that fits over a 4x and hang it from the ladder, rafters, etc. Have dropped it on the slab a couple times and the only damage was to my nerves and the slab.The only complaints I have about mine is that it's heavy, and that you have to pull the slide back before loading. But the slide is the same as on the Porter Cable which is the only other framer I've used that I liked (have not used the Max which is supposed to be good too). And it is so well balanced in hand that the weight is not a problem. Also the full-head strip nails mean less nail in gun means less weight. The clipped head and coil types will need to be loaded less often but they're that much heavier.One note--this gun works so smooth since the mechanism breaks loose the next nail during recovery from driving the previous nail. That means that there is always a loose nail in the end of your gun and it falls out if you reload before running out. This is a bit of a pain but is just part of the deal.In any case this is my favorite gun and has made me a lot of money.
The best part is I have equity in my nail gun lol I bought it in March of 2009 for $225.00 what a great dam deal. Doesn't get any better then this I'm a third generation carpenter, and we all have used this exact nail gun, except dads and grandpas was the older model NR83A. I cant remember the last time it has jambed up. Anybody that uses these Hitachi NR83A2 nail guns will tell you all about how great they work. A lot of guys like the original Hitachi NR83A but this one has the adjustable depth control right on the gun. There's not to may differences between the two besides this is the only one you can buy new still. What ever you do make sure if you want the adjustable depth control you get the Hitachi NR83A2 NOT THE NR83A2(S) because the model with the (s) doesn't have it. The (s) means surprise you got the wrong one. All and all don't look any further this is the gun you need I promise you won't be disappointed.
OWN 2 NR83 AND THIS NEW MODEL WHY MESS WITH SOMETHING THAT ISNT BROKEN. THE OLDER MODEL WAS AND IS THE BEST NAIL GUN EVER MADE MANY MANY POSITIVES. THIS NEW MODEL HAS A NOSE THAT CATCHES ON MATERIAL DOES NOT SLIDE BUT TOE NAILS GREAT HAS THAT SAFETY COVER ON THE FRONT CAN NOT GRAB THE NOSE AND HALF SET A NAIL NEED THAT TO MOVE LUMBER AT TIMES. I HAVE THIS GUN IN MY HAND MUCH OF THE DAY AT TIMES AND ILL GET USED TO IT MY HELPERS WILL NOT GIVE UP THE OLDER ONE. MOST OF MY NAILERS ARE HITACHI SIDING INTERIOR TRIM I WILL STAY WITH THEM
I'm not sure if I bought this at Amazon. I researched nail guns carefully before buying and this gun had the the best reviews. The gun never jams even using questionable nails (B&C) and it just works. It works flawlessly. I have built a large shed and two fences (about 100 feet) with this nail gun using Grip-Rite framing nails and B&C fencing nails so I have used it with the biggest and smallest nails. It just keeps working. I am a home user so I can speak to durability on a construction site. I love my nail gun!!
Beware, the Hitachi NR83A2 and NR83A2(S) are very similar, but the (S) does not have a depth control on the gun. I was surprised when I opened the box at home, after handeling the display model in the store which has the adjuster. Maybe that is what the 'S' stands for >surprise As it turns out, I don't find this to be a detriment, since the unit has worked flawlessly driving 12d nails (3.25 inch) at 100psi to 120psi, the range that my compressor cycles between. Neither gun comes with an air fitting, and they require a large one (3/8inch). I bought an (S) model today at my local Lowes hardware store. They have awsome customer service, beating their competition's sale price by 10% which made my price $222.00 plus tax. I had searched for a tool that will drive full head nails consistently, and this tool works flawlessly. I am not a professional carpenter, but I know good quality and sometimes you get lucky and can find it at a decent price. This nailer is worth every cent, and will last a long time. Oh, I almost forgot that Hitachi has a 5 year warranty! I am very pleased with this nailer.
NR83A2, 3-1/4", Framing Nailer, Features: Lightweight & Well Balanced, Only 7.9 LBS, Tool Less Depth Adjustment, 2 Piece, Black, Stainless Steel Magazine For Replacement Ease, Open Nose Design Allows For Easy Extraction Of A Jammed Nail, Comfortable Rubber Grip, Hardened Aggressive Toenail Push Lever Reduces Wear, Selective Actuation Ansi Compliant, Allows For Single Actuation Or Contact Actuation.
Time is money, so no wonder this is one of Hitachi's best sellers. Its ability to fire plastic-collated full round head framing nails from 2" to 3-1/4" means you're getting the job done faster at an amazing three-nails-per-second. No fiddling with tools to adjust the drive depth, either, which is another great feature. Though it's not the lightest nailer we've handled at 7.9 pounds, it's so nicely balanced that the weight isn't really a detriment. It didn't jam on us, but if it should, we think clearing would only take a second due to the nice open nose design. Framers, roofers and truss builders will really get their money's worth out of this workhorse.--Kris Jensen-Van Heste

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Hitachi NT65MA2 15 Gauge 1-1/4-Inch to 2 1/2-Inch Angled Finish Nailer:http://megadealfinder.info/index.php?id=B0000EI97N
Hitachi 19413QP 1/4-Inch by 100 Foot Polyurethane Air Hose:http://megadealfinder.info/index.php?id=B001GIPH1M
Hitachi NT50AE2 18 Gauge 3/4-Inch to 2-Inch Brad Nailer:http://megadealfinder.info/index.php?id=B000H399PC
Hitachi 19413F 100-Foot-by-1/4-Inch Polyurethane Air Hose:http://megadealfinder.info/index.php?id=B0001GLEXU
GoodYear 045 3/8-Inch-by-50-Feet Safety Yellow Rubber Hose 3/8 -Inch by 50-Feet 250 PSI With 1/4-Inch Ends:http://megadealfinder.info/index.php?id=B0000225E0

ACCESSORIES:

Milton 728BK M Style Quick Coupler: 1/4-Inch Female Plug:http://megadealfinder.info/index.php?id=B0000225EB
Milton 715BK M Style Quick Coupler: 1/4-Inch Female Coupler:http://megadealfinder.info/index.php?id=B0000225EC
Custom LeatherCraft 1532 25-Pocket, 18-Inch Soft Sided Carpenters Tool Box:http://megadealfinder.info/index.php?id=B0000VCTEO
Milton 727BK M Style Quick Coupler: 1/4-Inch Male Plug:http://megadealfinder.info/index.php?id=B0000225ED
Milton 716BK M Style Quick Fitting: 1/4-Inch Male Coupler:http://megadealfinder.info/index.php?id=B0000225EE
Member

Uday Group took off by Marketing / Indenting for two leading Cable, PTFE/TEFLON Cable, UNINYVIN CABLE/NYVIN Cable, RUBBER CABLE/SILICONE Cable & Wire Manufacturers in India
PTFE/TEFLON CABLE, PTFE/TEFLON CABLE Manufacturers, UNINYVIN CABLE/NYVIN CABLE, UNINYVIN CABLE/NYVIN CABLE Manufacturers, RUBBER CABLE/SILICONE CABLE, RUBBER CABLE/SILICONE CABLE Manufacturers and Exporters in India

Big 10 inch notbob General Cooking 82 16-08-2010 03:23 PM
SK Hand Tools 48975 1/4-inch Drive Tuff 1 Reversible Ratchet 6-inch [email protected] Diabetic 0 22-05-2009 11:37 AM
Makita 9924DB 7.8 Amp 3-Inch by 24-Inch Belt Sander with Cloth Dust Bag [email protected] Tea 0 22-05-2009 03:00 AM
Rachel Ray 11-Inch Cast-Iron Round Grill Pan Dee Dee Cooking Equipment 2 14-09-2007 09:06 PM
Cooktop 36 inch So'n'so General Cooking 3 14-11-2005 05:56 AM