Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default PING Cheri

You asked for it! Taken one hour ago. Completed move 17, waiting for
Quentin's response (his goose is cooked). °~D

http://www.tinypic.info/files/h9rp89f9j70hvbq4xi01.jpg

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Nick Cramer wrote:
> You asked for it! Taken one hour ago. Completed move 17, waiting for
> Quentin's response (his goose is cooked). °~D
>
> http://www.tinypic.info/files/h9rp89f9j70hvbq4xi01.jpg

LOL

are you sure?

kate
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> You asked for it! Taken one hour ago. Completed move 17, waiting for
> Quentin's response (his goose is cooked). °~D
>
> http://www.tinypic.info/files/h9rp89f9j70hvbq4xi01.jpg
>
> --
> Nick, KI6VAV. Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their
> families: https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/ Thank a Veteran!
> Support Our Troops: http://anymarine.com/ You are not forgotten.
> Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061

Hey, thanks for posting that Nick, great pic... are you playing Quentin
online? That would be interesting. :-)

Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Tiger Lily > wrote:
> Nick Cramer wrote:
> > You asked for it! Taken one hour ago. Completed move 17, waiting for
> > Quentin's response (his goose is cooked). °~D
> >
> > http://www.tinypic.info/files/h9rp89f9j70hvbq4xi01.jpg

> LOL
>
> are you sure?

Yep!

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Cheri" > wrote:
> "Nick Cramer" > wrote in message

> > You asked for it! Taken one hour ago. Completed move 17, waiting for
> > Quentin's response (his goose is cooked). °~D
> >
> > http://www.tinypic.info/files/h9rp89f9j70hvbq4xi01.jpg

> Hey, thanks for posting that Nick, great pic... are you playing Quentin
> online? That would be interesting. :-)

Email game, Cheri.

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> "Cheri" > wrote:
>> "Nick Cramer" > wrote in message

>> > You asked for it! Taken one hour ago. Completed move 17, waiting for
>> > Quentin's response (his goose is cooked). °~D
>> >
>> > http://www.tinypic.info/files/h9rp89f9j70hvbq4xi01.jpg

>> Hey, thanks for posting that Nick, great pic... are you playing Quentin
>> online? That would be interesting. :-)

> Email game, Cheri.

Well, good for both of you. I'm sure it's fun and challenging.

Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Cheri" > wrote:
> "Nick Cramer" > wrote in message

> >> Hey, thanks for posting that Nick, great pic... are you playing
> >> Quentin online? That would be interesting. :-)

> > Email game, Cheri.

> Well, good for both of you. I'm sure it's fun and challenging.

Thanks, Cheri. It is both. My seven year old granddaughter saw our game
onscreen and became quite interested. She also saw a picture of Jose Raul
Capablanca, after which I patterned the pic I posted for you. I bought her
a computer arcade game that teaches kids chess. Now, she and her five year
old sister play regularly with an old portable chess set I gave them.
Neither has challenged me, yet. When they do, I'll give them Queen odds and
allow one takeback per move (initially). And they'll get to play with a
real, full-size chess set, which they come to look at and handle every day!

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Alan S > wrote:
> Nick Cramer > wrote:
>
> >You asked for it! Taken one hour ago. Completed move 17, waiting for
> >Quentin's response (his goose is cooked). °~D
> >
> >http://www.tinypic.info/files/h9rp89f9j70hvbq4xi01.jpg

> Liked the mug:-)
>
> And the mugshot.

Heh heh! Thanks, Alan. I cropped out the 'booking number'. ;-D

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061