Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Am making the stuffed zucchini now.

They smell wonderful. But are a lot of work. Will let you know how I like
the quinoa. Angela is already plotting another meal in case she doesn't
like them.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Julie Bove" > wrote in message
> They smell wonderful. But are a lot of work. Will let you know how I
> like the quinoa. Angela is already plotting another meal in case she
> doesn't like them.

Mixed reviews.

Husband: "What IS this?"

Angela: "Oh YUCK!"

I actually kind of like it but wouldn't call it a favorite food. I did use
black olives instead of Kalamata and forgot to put the very expensive capers
in it. Grrr...

I also didn't have the right tomatoes. I had a 28 oz. can of chopped
tomatoes in juice. So I had a lot of leftover filling. I think you could
easily sub in white or brown rice for the millet (if you eat those things),
or you could just leave it out entirely or perhaps use some white beans
added in. This would also be really good with Italian cheese, if you eat
such things. Here's the recipe: http://www.chow.com/recipes/10136

Stuffed Zucchini koko General Cooking 4 15-08-2015 11:28 PM
Pandoras stuffed zucchini Jen General Cooking 14 28-01-2006 02:36 AM
stuffed zucchini J. Davidson General Cooking 0 13-06-2005 09:27 PM
Stuffed zucchini recipe C. James Strutz Vegan 8 12-08-2004 10:11 PM
Stuffed zucchini? Kswck General Cooking 29 30-07-2004 11:03 AM