Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default A good day for me

FBG 89. Just before snack 86. Six crackers (supposedly 12 Gms carbs), half
with Brie, half with Limburger. One hour PP BG 110. Before dinner BG 77.
Bacon wrapped asparagus (Four with two asparagi each). One hour PP BG 86.
I'll drink to that!

I've known US vets who served as far back as the Spanish American War.
They are all my heroes! Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> FBG 89. Just before snack 86. Six crackers (supposedly 12 Gms carbs), half
> with Brie, half with Limburger. One hour PP BG 110. Before dinner BG 77.
> Bacon wrapped asparagus (Four with two asparagi each). One hour PP BG 86.
> I'll drink to that!
>
> --
> Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their families!
> I've known US vets who served as far back as the Spanish American War.
> They are all my heroes! Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.
> You are not forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~

Good for you... this is some great numbers!!!!

Willy

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Willy" > wrote:
> "Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> > FBG 89. Just before snack 86. Six crackers (supposedly 12 Gms carbs),
> > half with Brie, half with Limburger. One hour PP BG 110. Before dinner
> > BG 77. Bacon wrapped asparagus (Four with two asparagi each). One hour
> > PP BG 86. I'll drink to that!

> Good for you... this is some great numbers!!!!

Thanks, Willy. I try to post my successes as well as my failures. ;-)