Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default ³M'm! M'm! Good! M'm! M'm! Good! That's whatCampbell's soups are! M'm! M'm! Good!"

Tonight's Souperburger pictures are posted on the site below. :-P
--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
http://web.me.com/barbschaller
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 28, 7:41*pm, Melba's Jammin' >
wrote:
> Tonight's Souperburger pictures are posted on the site below. *:-P
> --
> -Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJhttp://web.me.com/barbschaller

Thanks for sharing this. It sure is soup time here in my too cold 72
degree weather, and I've just printed your entire "show" to make later
in the week. I've two very soupy girlfriends near by, neither of
which cook much at all. This will make us a great dinner. The
closest one of them comes to cooking is to use her mother's toaster,
and the second one is a "Jeanine made this for me to micro-heat" one.
I have all the ingredients on hand, so this will be an easy-do.
Thanks, Barb!
....Picky
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 1 Mar 2009 08:41:34 -0800 (PST), PickyJaz >
wrote:

>It sure is soup time here in my too cold 72 degree weather,

Where do you live, Picky? It's 7F here, with a -9F windchill. I
would LOVE 72 degree weather!

Carol

--
Change "invalid" to JamesBond's agent number to reply.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mar 1, 8:48*am, Damsel in dis Dress >
wrote:
> Where do you live, Picky? *It's 7F here, with a -9F windchill. *I
> would LOVE 72 degree weather!

I laugh along with others at my saying it's too cold here for me. I'm
in the So. Cal. High Desert, about one driving hour North of Palm
Springs. I am truely a "desert rat," in that I prefer my days to be
at 95+ with less than 5% humidity. As I told Jamlady-Barb when she
sent me snowy pics of her and hers all wrapped up in winter warmies,
that's what I look like when it gets in the sixties here. I belong
right where I am, as I simply do not do cold. Must have been lizzards
somewhere in my bloodline....Picks
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 1 Mar 2009 09:16:58 -0800 (PST), PickyJaz >
wrote:

>On Mar 1, 8:48*am, Damsel in dis Dress >
>wrote:
>
>> Where do you live, Picky? *It's 7F here, with a -9F windchill. *I
>> would LOVE 72 degree weather!

>I laugh along with others at my saying it's too cold here for me. I'm
>in the So. Cal. High Desert, about one driving hour North of Palm
>Springs. I am truely a "desert rat," in that I prefer my days to be
>at 95+ with less than 5% humidity. As I told Jamlady-Barb when she
>sent me snowy pics of her and hers all wrapped up in winter warmies,
>that's what I look like when it gets in the sixties here. I belong
>right where I am, as I simply do not do cold. Must have been lizzards
>somewhere in my bloodline....Picks

Dang! When it's 95, I'm on the verge of death! Although, we have a
lot more humidity than you do. 70-75 is perfect for me. 80+ and I'm
pretty uncomfortable.

Enjoy the desert ... I'll enjoy the tundra. LOL!

Carol

--
Change "invalid" to JamesBond's agent number to reply.