Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default My favorite breakfast

FBG 75. Bacon, eggs and fried tomato with a little FGBP and a few drops of
Labuyo. Looking forward to a short stack of Carbquik pancakes with 'em in a
few days! One hour PP BG 93.

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> FBG 75. Bacon, eggs and fried tomato with a little FGBP and a few drops of
> Labuyo. Looking forward to a short stack of Carbquik pancakes with 'em in
> few days! One hour PP BG 93.

I like tomatoes in many forms, but fried is not one of them. I tried them,
but they just weren't appealing. Lately, I've been eating weird things for
breakfast. Mostly a little bit of whatever I had leftover from dinner.
Nothing much sounds appealing.

I have been having an odd craving for tabouli, so I bought some today from
the salad bar. Enough for a snack tonight and some more for the next couple
of days. Plus the ingredients to make some more with plenty of parsley,
tomato and green onion.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 02 May 2008 22:59:08 GMT, Nick Cramer
> wrote:

>FBG 75. Bacon, eggs and fried tomato with a little FGBP and a few drops of
>Labuyo. Looking forward to a short stack of Carbquik pancakes with 'em in a
>few days! One hour PP BG 93.

Good numbers. What is FGBP and Labuyo?

Cheers, Alan, T2, Australia.
d&e, metformin 1500mg, ezetrol 10mg
http://loraldiabetes.blogspot.com
Latest:Is Testing Worthwhile?
and Cambodia
http://loraltravel.blogspot.com/2008/03/cambodia.html
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Alan S > wrote:
> > wrote:
>
> >FBG 75. Bacon, eggs and fried tomato with a little FGBP and a few drops
> >of Labuyo. Looking forward to a short stack of Carbquik pancakes with
> >'em in a few days! One hour PP BG 93.

> Good numbers. What is FGBP and Labuyo?

Good numbers for the only carbs coming from two slices of tomato!

FGBP is Fresh Ground Black Pepper. Labuyo is a hot sauce, made by Mama
Sita's in the Philippenes. Rich taste and hot!

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Alan S > wrote:
> > wrote:
>
> >FBG 75. Bacon, eggs and fried tomato with a little FGBP and a few drops
> >of Labuyo. Looking forward to a short stack of Carbquik pancakes with
> >'em in a few days! One hour PP BG 93.

> Good numbers. What is FGBP and Labuyo?

Good numbers for the only carbs coming from two slices of tomato!

FGBP is Fresh Ground Black Pepper. Labuyo is a hot sauce, made by Mama
Sita's in the Philippines. Rich taste and hot!

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 03 May 2008 08:10:39 GMT, Nick Cramer
> wrote:

>Alan S > wrote:
>> > wrote:
>>
>> >FBG 75. Bacon, eggs and fried tomato with a little FGBP and a few drops
>> >of Labuyo. Looking forward to a short stack of Carbquik pancakes with
>> >'em in a few days! One hour PP BG 93.

>> Good numbers. What is FGBP and Labuyo?

>Good numbers for the only carbs coming from two slices of tomato!
>
>FGBP is Fresh Ground Black Pepper. Labuyo is a hot sauce, made by Mama
>Sita's in the Philippines. Rich taste and hot!

Check that sauce. The tomatoes may not have been the only
carbs.

But I wouldn't be concerned about 93 at all. I look at the
absolute numbers at that level, not the rises.

Cheers, Alan, T2, Australia.
d&e, metformin 1500mg, ezetrol 10mg
http://loraldiabetes.blogspot.com
Latest:Is Testing Worthwhile?
and Cambodia
http://loraltravel.blogspot.com/2008/03/cambodia.html
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Alan S > wrote:
> > wrote:
> >> [ . . . ]

> Check that sauce. The tomatoes may not have been the only
> carbs.

All the bottle says is: ". . . made from native Philippine bird's eye red
hot peppers. Preservative free." Their web site reveals no more. I've
emailed them, telling them I have diabetes and requesting a list of
ingredients. I'll report back. Thanks, Alan.

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 04 May 2008 07:55:23 GMT, Nick Cramer
> wrote:

>Alan S > wrote:
>> > wrote:

>> Check that sauce. The tomatoes may not have been the only
>> carbs.

>All the bottle says is: ". . . made from native Philippine bird's eye red
>hot peppers. Preservative free." Their web site reveals no more. I've
>emailed them, telling them I have diabetes and requesting a list of
>ingredients. I'll report back. Thanks, Alan.

Found it, but no ingredients list as you say.
http://www.msita.com/sauces.htm
I suspect a high sugar content, but we'll see.

Favorite breakfast tea? Bob Newell Tea 3 19-05-2017 09:40 AM
Do you have a favorite breakfast sausage? l not -l General Cooking 43 13-03-2014 06:59 PM
Favorite Breakfast Bob Muncie General Cooking 163 02-09-2009 02:22 AM
Got a favorite breakfast? Andy[_2_] General Cooking 65 23-08-2008 04:08 PM
A favorite breakfast Nancree General Cooking 1 28-05-2004 04:16 PM