Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default choclate heaven pie

Chocolate heaven low carb pie

Ingrdients:

One pound and eight ounces high percent chocolate or baking chips

1/2 stick butter

6 eggs seperated

1 tsp vanillia

1/2 cup splenda and 1/4 cup xylitol or favorite sugar substitute

1/4 cup heavy whipping cream

pinch of salt

Instructions:

1. Melt chocolate with butter and vannila over double boiler or microwave.

2. combine seperated yolks with cream till smooth.

3. once chocolate is melted mix a small amount of the choclate into the yolk
mixture to temper the yolks and then mix into the melted chcolate.

4. whip egg whites with the salt to soft peak and mix in the sugar
substitute until stiff peak.

5. mix some of the egg whites into the chocolate to cool and then fold the
chocolate into the whites until well combined and pour into baking dish or
pie dish and bake at 250 degrees for 50 minutes.

6. once pie is cooled after baking let it cool in the refridgerator for at
least 3 hours.

Note: this pie is so rich as is you probably will want a small sliver as is
or with a small dollop of whipped cream.

This pie would be excellent with pecans or nut of choice, such as macadamia
nuts.

orange or almond liqour would also be delicious in this recipe.

KROM

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Forgot to mention i had zero spike from this at all and its soooooo sinfuly
rich i could only tolerate a small slice each bite is like a rich truffle!

KROM

"krom" > wrote in message
> Chocolate heaven low carb pie
>

> Ingrdients:
>
> One pound and eight ounces high percent chocolate or baking chips
>
> 1/2 stick butter
>
> 6 eggs seperated
>
> 1 tsp vanillia
>
> 1/2 cup splenda and 1/4 cup xylitol or favorite sugar substitute
>
> 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
>
> pinch of salt
>
> Instructions:
>
> 1. Melt chocolate with butter and vannila over double boiler or microwave.
>
> 2. combine seperated yolks with cream till smooth.
>
> 3. once chocolate is melted mix a small amount of the choclate into the
> yolk mixture to temper the yolks and then mix into the melted chcolate.
>
> 4. whip egg whites with the salt to soft peak and mix in the sugar
> substitute until stiff peak.
>
> 5. mix some of the egg whites into the chocolate to cool and then fold the
> chocolate into the whites until well combined and pour into baking dish or
> pie dish and bake at 250 degrees for 50 minutes.
>
> 6. once pie is cooled after baking let it cool in the refridgerator for at
> least 3 hours.
>
> Note: this pie is so rich as is you probably will want a small sliver as
> is or with a small dollop of whipped cream.
>
> This pie would be excellent with pecans or nut of choice, such as
> macadamia nuts.
>
> orange or almond liqour would also be delicious in this recipe.
>

> KROM

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 11:28:13 -0600, "krom"
> wrote:

>Chocolate heaven low carb pie
>

>Ingrdients:
>
>One pound and eight ounces high percent chocolate or baking chips
>
>1/2 stick butter
>
>6 eggs seperated
>
>1 tsp vanillia
>
>1/2 cup splenda and 1/4 cup xylitol or favorite sugar substitute
>
>1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
>
>pinch of salt
>
>Instructions:
>
>1. Melt chocolate with butter and vannila over double boiler or microwave.
>
>2. combine seperated yolks with cream till smooth.
>
>3. once chocolate is melted mix a small amount of the choclate into the yolk
>mixture to temper the yolks and then mix into the melted chcolate.
>
>4. whip egg whites with the salt to soft peak and mix in the sugar
>substitute until stiff peak.
>
>5. mix some of the egg whites into the chocolate to cool and then fold the
>chocolate into the whites until well combined and pour into baking dish or
>pie dish and bake at 250 degrees for 50 minutes.
>
>6. once pie is cooled after baking let it cool in the refridgerator for at
>least 3 hours.
>
>Note: this pie is so rich as is you probably will want a small sliver as is
>or with a small dollop of whipped cream.
>
>This pie would be excellent with pecans or nut of choice, such as macadamia
>nuts.
>
>orange or almond liqour would also be delicious in this recipe.
>

>KROM

Hi, Krom --

Is "high percent chocolate" the unsweetened chocolate in the baking
aisle? Or do you mean the premium chocolate bars that have percent
signs on the labels in the candy aisle?

I'm guessing, if you don't mean unsweetened chocolate, that it could
be used with more sweetener added to the recipe?
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Sorry i meant the premium chocolate because the sugar content is usually
reasonable and doesnt spike me at all.

But sure you could use unsweetend and add more of your favorite
sweetener..just remeber that even unsweetend can have alot of extra "stuff"
in it.

I like the premium chocolate for its intense flavor..making this dessert so
rich a tiny sliver more then satisfies.

You can easily modofy this recipe which is why i like it .
You could up the protien by adding a nut flour such as almond flour or
hazelnut which would make it more cake like..or whip in cream cheese to the
cholate before the egg whites are folded in making a cheese cake.

The best part is you would never know it doesnt have much carbs or sugar at
all..my wife thinks this the best chocolate dessert shes ever had..even
better then fench silk pie from bakers square.

:-)

KROM

"BlueBrooke" <.@.> wrote in message
> On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 11:28:13 -0600, "krom"
> > wrote:
>
>>Chocolate heaven low carb pie
>>

>>Ingrdients:
>>
>>One pound and eight ounces high percent chocolate or baking chips
>>
>>1/2 stick butter
>>
>>6 eggs seperated
>>
>>1 tsp vanillia
>>
>>1/2 cup splenda and 1/4 cup xylitol or favorite sugar substitute
>>
>>1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
>>
>>pinch of salt
>>
>>Instructions:
>>
>>1. Melt chocolate with butter and vannila over double boiler or microwave.
>>
>>2. combine seperated yolks with cream till smooth.
>>
>>3. once chocolate is melted mix a small amount of the choclate into the
>>yolk
>>mixture to temper the yolks and then mix into the melted chcolate.
>>
>>4. whip egg whites with the salt to soft peak and mix in the sugar
>>substitute until stiff peak.
>>
>>5. mix some of the egg whites into the chocolate to cool and then fold the
>>chocolate into the whites until well combined and pour into baking dish or
>>pie dish and bake at 250 degrees for 50 minutes.
>>
>>6. once pie is cooled after baking let it cool in the refridgerator for at
>>least 3 hours.
>>
>>Note: this pie is so rich as is you probably will want a small sliver as
>>is
>>or with a small dollop of whipped cream.
>>
>>This pie would be excellent with pecans or nut of choice, such as
>>macadamia
>>nuts.
>>
>>orange or almond liqour would also be delicious in this recipe.
>>

>>KROM

> Hi, Krom --
>
> Is "high percent chocolate" the unsweetened chocolate in the baking
> aisle? Or do you mean the premium chocolate bars that have percent
> signs on the labels in the candy aisle?
>
> I'm guessing, if you don't mean unsweetened chocolate, that it could
> be used with more sweetener added to the recipe?

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 23:36:29 -0600, "krom"
> wrote:

>Sorry i meant the premium chocolate because the sugar content is usually
>reasonable and doesnt spike me at all.
>
>But sure you could use unsweetend and add more of your favorite
>sweetener..just remeber that even unsweetend can have alot of extra "stuff"
>in it.
>
>I like the premium chocolate for its intense flavor..making this dessert so
>rich a tiny sliver more then satisfies.
>
>You can easily modofy this recipe which is why i like it .
>You could up the protien by adding a nut flour such as almond flour or
>hazelnut which would make it more cake like..or whip in cream cheese to the
>cholate before the egg whites are folded in making a cheese cake.
>
>The best part is you would never know it doesnt have much carbs or sugar at
>all..my wife thinks this the best chocolate dessert shes ever had..even
>better then fench silk pie from bakers square.
>
>:-)
>
>KROM

Hi, Krom --

Thanks for the info. Part of the reason I thought you might have
meant unsweetened chocolate is because a pound and a half of the
premium chocolate seems kind of expensive? I don't have any here to
check the weight of the bars my store carries, and I can't remember
the exact cost, but I have in my head they're about $2.00. So I'm
thinking that's a *lot* of bars!

Am I missing something really obvious here? :-D

I appreciate all the suggestions. It definitely does sound heavenly!

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

What is a 1/2 stick of butter? They only sell butter by weight here not
by the log. :-)

(- -)
=m=(_)=m=
RodS T2
Australia

krom wrote:
> Chocolate heaven low carb pie
>

> Ingrdients:
>
> One pound and eight ounces high percent chocolate or baking chips
>
> 1/2 stick butter
>
> 6 eggs seperated
>
> 1 tsp vanillia
>
> 1/2 cup splenda and 1/4 cup xylitol or favorite sugar substitute
>
> 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
>
> pinch of salt
>
> Instructions:
>
> 1. Melt chocolate with butter and vannila over double boiler or microwave.
>
> 2. combine seperated yolks with cream till smooth.
>
> 3. once chocolate is melted mix a small amount of the choclate into the yolk
> mixture to temper the yolks and then mix into the melted chcolate.
>
> 4. whip egg whites with the salt to soft peak and mix in the sugar
> substitute until stiff peak.
>
> 5. mix some of the egg whites into the chocolate to cool and then fold the
> chocolate into the whites until well combined and pour into baking dish or
> pie dish and bake at 250 degrees for 50 minutes.
>
> 6. once pie is cooled after baking let it cool in the refridgerator for at
> least 3 hours.
>
> Note: this pie is so rich as is you probably will want a small sliver as is
> or with a small dollop of whipped cream.
>
> This pie would be excellent with pecans or nut of choice, such as macadamia
> nuts.
>
> orange or almond liqour would also be delicious in this recipe.
>

> KROM

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"RodS" > wrote in message
> What is a 1/2 stick of butter? They only sell butter by weight here not by
> the log. :-)

2 oz. or 1/4 cup.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Oh giradelli <sp?> sell premium chips on sale 2 8 ounce bags for 5 dollars.
Sure thats not a cheap desert but oh so worth it!

Thier chips are 70 percent and very deep dark chocolate taste.

KROM

"BlueBrooke" <.@.> wrote in message
> On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 23:36:29 -0600, "krom"
> > wrote:
>
>>Sorry i meant the premium chocolate because the sugar content is usually
>>reasonable and doesnt spike me at all.
>>
>>But sure you could use unsweetend and add more of your favorite
>>sweetener..just remeber that even unsweetend can have alot of extra
>>"stuff"
>>in it.
>>
>>I like the premium chocolate for its intense flavor..making this dessert
>>so
>>rich a tiny sliver more then satisfies.
>>
>>You can easily modofy this recipe which is why i like it .
>>You could up the protien by adding a nut flour such as almond flour or
>>hazelnut which would make it more cake like..or whip in cream cheese to
>>the
>>cholate before the egg whites are folded in making a cheese cake.
>>
>>The best part is you would never know it doesnt have much carbs or sugar
>>at
>>all..my wife thinks this the best chocolate dessert shes ever had..even
>>better then fench silk pie from bakers square.
>>
>>:-)
>>
>>KROM

> Hi, Krom --
>
> Thanks for the info. Part of the reason I thought you might have
> meant unsweetened chocolate is because a pound and a half of the
> premium chocolate seems kind of expensive? I don't have any here to
> check the weight of the bars my store carries, and I can't remember
> the exact cost, but I have in my head they're about $2.00. So I'm
> thinking that's a *lot* of bars!
>
> Am I missing something really obvious here? :-D
>
> I appreciate all the suggestions. It definitely does sound heavenly!

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

2 ounces.

KROM

"RodS" > wrote in message
> What is a 1/2 stick of butter? They only sell butter by weight here not by
> the log. :-)
>
> (- -)
> =m=(_)=m=
> RodS T2
> Australia
>

> krom wrote:
>> Chocolate heaven low carb pie
>>

>> Ingrdients:
>>
>> One pound and eight ounces high percent chocolate or baking chips
>>
>> 1/2 stick butter
>>
>> 6 eggs seperated
>>
>> 1 tsp vanillia
>>
>> 1/2 cup splenda and 1/4 cup xylitol or favorite sugar substitute
>>
>> 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
>>
>> pinch of salt
>>
>> Instructions:
>>
>> 1. Melt chocolate with butter and vannila over double boiler or
>> microwave.
>>
>> 2. combine seperated yolks with cream till smooth.
>>
>> 3. once chocolate is melted mix a small amount of the choclate into the
>> yolk mixture to temper the yolks and then mix into the melted chcolate.
>>
>> 4. whip egg whites with the salt to soft peak and mix in the sugar
>> substitute until stiff peak.
>>
>> 5. mix some of the egg whites into the chocolate to cool and then fold
>> the chocolate into the whites until well combined and pour into baking
>> dish or pie dish and bake at 250 degrees for 50 minutes.
>>
>> 6. once pie is cooled after baking let it cool in the refridgerator for
>> at least 3 hours.
>>
>> Note: this pie is so rich as is you probably will want a small sliver as
>> is or with a small dollop of whipped cream.
>>
>> This pie would be excellent with pecans or nut of choice, such as
>> macadamia nuts.
>>
>> orange or almond liqour would also be delicious in this recipe.
>>

>> KROM

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

: > wrote:

: >Chocolate heaven low carb pie
: >
: >
: >Ingrdients:
: >
[...]

Just remember that if you use bite baking hocolate in place of any
sweetened chocolate like 60%,70% or even 85% Cacao, you have to reduce the
amount of chocolate as the sugar is a significant part of the weight of
the final product. I learned this the hard way making a recipe that
called for semi-sweet chocolate chips(12 oz) which I replaced with 12oz of
baing chocolate and the amount of sweetenr I had to use to make it
palatable was enormous and the richness was over the top. I now use about
5-7 oz of bitter chocolate in this same recipe adn it is just fine!

I cana't give you the exact proportions as I lost the tale I had gotton
and saved when I switched form a PC to a Mac adn couldn't transfer my
filed correctly.

Wendy

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

RodS > wrote:
: What is a 1/2 stick of butter? They only sell butter by weight here not
: by the log. :-)

: (- -)
: =m=(_)=m=
: RodS T2
: Australia

2 oz as there are 4 sticks to the pound

Wendy
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

This recipe is very dense and rich but the bit of cream and vanillia cuts
the bitterness nicely..again a tiny sliver with real whipped cream or ice
cream might make it less rich as every bite is like eating a truffle so a
tiny bit goes a long way..unless your a chocoholic..then maybe slightly
bigger slice or square depending on what ya bake it in will do.

KROM

"W. Baker" > wrote
> Just remember that if you use bite baking hocolate in place of any
> sweetened chocolate like 60%,70% or even 85% Cacao, you have to reduce the
> amount of chocolate as the sugar is a significant part of the weight of
> the final product. I learned this the hard way making a recipe that
> called for semi-sweet chocolate chips(12 oz) which I replaced with 12oz of
> baing chocolate and the amount of sweetenr I had to use to make it
> palatable was enormous and the richness was over the top. I now use about
> 5-7 oz of bitter chocolate in this same recipe adn it is just fine!
>
> I cana't give you the exact proportions as I lost the tale I had gotton
> and saved when I switched form a PC to a Mac adn couldn't transfer my
> filed correctly.
>
> Wendy

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

So there is only 8 ounces in an American pound ? When we used ounces it
was 16 oz to the pound.

(- -)
=m=(_)=m=
RodS T2
Australia

W. Baker wrote:
> RodS > wrote:
> : What is a 1/2 stick of butter? They only sell butter by weight here not
> : by the log. :-)
>
> : (- -)
> : =m=(_)=m=
> : RodS T2
> : Australia
>
> 2 oz as there are 4 sticks to the pound
>
> Wendy

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Forget it I just read it again with my glasses on. :-)

(- -)
=m=(_)=m=
RodS T2
Australia

W. Baker wrote:
> RodS > wrote:
> : What is a 1/2 stick of butter? They only sell butter by weight here not
> : by the log. :-)
>
> : (- -)
> : =m=(_)=m=
> : RodS T2
> : Australia
>
> 2 oz as there are 4 sticks to the pound
>
> Wendy

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

heh

KROM

"RodS" > wrote in message
> Forget it I just read it again with my glasses on. :-)
>
> (- -)
> =m=(_)=m=
> RodS T2
> Australia
>

> W. Baker wrote:
>> RodS > wrote:
>> : What is a 1/2 stick of butter? They only sell butter by weight here not
>> : by the log. :-)
>>
>> : (- -)
>> : =m=(_)=m=
>> : RodS T2
>> : Australia
>>
>> 2 oz as there are 4 sticks to the pound
>>
>> Wendy

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

In article >,
RodS > wrote:

> So there is only 8 ounces in an American pound ? When we used ounces it
> was 16 oz to the pound.

16 oz per pound, 4 sticks per pound, 4 oz per stick, so the specified
1/2 stick would have 2 oz. Having a problem with math today?

Priscilla

> (- -)
> =m=(_)=m=
> RodS T2
> Australia
>

> W. Baker wrote:
> > RodS > wrote:
> > : What is a 1/2 stick of butter? They only sell butter by weight here not
> > : by the log. :-)
> >
> > : (- -)
> > : =m=(_)=m=
> > : RodS T2
> > : Australia
> >
> > 2 oz as there are 4 sticks to the pound
> >
> > Wendy

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

: W. Baker wrote:
: > RodS > wrote:
: > : What is a 1/2 stick of butter? They only sell butter by weight here not
: > : by the log. :-)
: >
: > : (- -)
: > : =m=(_)=m=
: > : RodS T2
: > : Australia
: >
: > 2 oz as there are 4 sticks to the pound
: >
: > Wendy

HALF a stick. One stick is 4 oz, 4 sticks is 16 oz or 1 lb. half a stick
is half of a quarter, or an eigth of a oun. an eigth of a pound is 2 oz
so a half stick is 2 oz.

Wendy
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

W. Baker wrote:

> RodS > wrote:
> : What is a 1/2 stick of butter? They only sell butter by weight here not
> : by the log. :-)
>
> : (- -)
> : =m=(_)=m=
> : RodS T2
> : Australia
>
> 2 oz as there are 4 sticks to the pound
>
> Wendy

I am going to try this tomorrow and am getting confused with the sticks
of butter. I get my butter/marg in a 1 lb block and am guessing there
are 4 sticks if I remember a while back to when the pound was
occassionally divided. I calculate the 2 1/4 sticks to equal 1 cup + 1/8
cup of butter. Please correct me if I am wrong. Hope this is as good as
it sounds as the carb content if pretty low althought the calories sure
add up.
Thanks,
Sally
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Thanks to everyone for the help on this. I'll see what I can find
when I go shopping tomorrow. Would love to try this recipe.
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

I think its 4 tablesppoons butter if your measuring that way because i think
there is 8 tablespoons per stick....but im not the best at measures..lol.

KROM

"sally" > wrote in message
> W. Baker wrote:
>
>> RodS > wrote:
>> : What is a 1/2 stick of butter? They only sell butter by weight here not
>> : by the log. :-)
>>
>> : (- -)
>> : =m=(_)=m=
>> : RodS T2
>> : Australia
>>
>> 2 oz as there are 4 sticks to the pound
>>
>> Wendy

> I am going to try this tomorrow and am getting confused with the sticks
> of butter. I get my butter/marg in a 1 lb block and am guessing there
> are 4 sticks if I remember a while back to when the pound was
> occassionally divided. I calculate the 2 1/4 sticks to equal 1 cup + 1/8
> cup of butter. Please correct me if I am wrong. Hope this is as good as
> it sounds as the carb content if pretty low althought the calories sure
> add up.
> Thanks,
> Sally

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Do i say in the recipe this needs to set in the fridge for a couple hours
before serving?..it will be still a tad jiggly out the oven and can collapse
some but thats fine.
If you want it more cake like add some almond flour or hazelnut flour.

Oh and can anyone give what 250 degree F is in metric for the non
americans?..i font want sombody burning it..lol.

:-)

But please try it..im sure you will love it.

"BlueBrooke" <.@.> wrote in message
> Thanks to everyone for the help on this. I'll see what I can find
> when I go shopping tomorrow. Would love to try this recipe.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 00:46:37 -0600, "krom"
> wrote:

>Oh and can anyone give what 250 degree F is in metric for the non
>americans?..i font want sombody burning it..lol.

Nah, you're all right, Krom - both Daniel Farenheit and Anders Celcius
were Europeans, we can cope with either :P

Nicky.
T2 dx 05/04 + underactive thyroid
D&E, 100ug thyroxine
Last A1c 5.6% BMI 25
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Heh brains not working i couldnt even recall how to spell either..lol

KROM

"Nicky" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 00:46:37 -0600, "krom"
> > wrote:
>
>>Oh and can anyone give what 250 degree F is in metric for the non
>>americans?..i font want sombody burning it..lol.

> Nah, you're all right, Krom - both Daniel Farenheit and Anders Celcius
> were Europeans, we can cope with either :P
>
> Nicky.
> T2 dx 05/04 + underactive thyroid
> D&E, 100ug thyroxine
> Last A1c 5.6% BMI 25

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

sally > wrote:
: W. Baker wrote:

: > RodS > wrote:
[...]

Correct. One cup is 2 sticks or 16 tablespoons so 2 tablespoons is one
2 ounces or 1/8 of a cup.

Wendy
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

RodS > wrote in
:

> What is a 1/2 stick of butter? They only sell butter by weight here
> not by the log. :-)
>
> (- -)
> =m=(_)=m=
> RodS T2
> Australia
>

> krom wrote:
>> Chocolate heaven low carb pie
>>

>> Ingrdients:
>>
>> One pound and eight ounces high percent chocolate or baking chips
>>
>> 1/2 stick butter
>>
>> 6 eggs seperated
>>
>> 1 tsp vanillia
>>
>> 1/2 cup splenda and 1/4 cup xylitol or favorite sugar substitute
>>
>> 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
>>
>> pinch of salt
>>
>> Instructions:
>>
>> 1. Melt chocolate with butter and vannila over double boiler or
>> microwave.
>>
>> 2. combine seperated yolks with cream till smooth.
>>
>> 3. once chocolate is melted mix a small amount of the choclate into
>> the yolk mixture to temper the yolks and then mix into the melted
>> chcolate.
>>
>> 4. whip egg whites with the salt to soft peak and mix in the sugar
>> substitute until stiff peak.
>>
>> 5. mix some of the egg whites into the chocolate to cool and then
>> fold the chocolate into the whites until well combined and pour into
>> baking dish or pie dish and bake at 250 degrees for 50 minutes.
>>
>> 6. once pie is cooled after baking let it cool in the refridgerator
>> for at least 3 hours.
>>
>> Note: this pie is so rich as is you probably will want a small sliver
>> as is or with a small dollop of whipped cream.
>>
>> This pie would be excellent with pecans or nut of choice, such as
>> macadamia nuts.
>>
>> orange or almond liqour would also be delicious in this recipe.
>>

>> KROM

For future reference 1 lb of butter is 4 sticks or 2 cups. Each stick is
1/2 cup or 1/4 lb.

--

The house of the burning beet-Alan

Elbonian Folklore

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On Fri, 01 Feb 2008 19:28:53 GMT, hahabogus
> wrote:

>For future reference 1 lb of butter is 4 sticks or 2 cups. Each stick is
>1/2 cup or 1/4 lb.
>
>--
>
>The house of the burning beet-Alan
>
>It'll be a sunny day in August, when the Moon will shine that night-
>Elbonian Folklore

Hi

It's been a while. How's life in Manitoba?

Cheers, Alan, T2, Australia.
d&e, metformin 1500mg, ezetrol 10mg
http://loraldiabetes.blogspot.com
Latest: LuckyKat

Choclate Molds David Chessman Baking 2 02-11-2003 05:34 AM
Choclate Molds David Chessman Chocolate 2 02-11-2003 05:34 AM
Choclate Molds David Chessman Cooking Equipment 2 02-11-2003 05:34 AM
Choclate Mold David Chessman Baking 0 02-11-2003 03:33 AM
Choclate Molds David Chessman Baking 0 02-11-2003 03:30 AM