Smicker

Default sugar free foods

On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 15:16:53 +1000, Alan
> wrote:

>On 13 Jun 2004 21:55:56 -0700, (Smicker)
>wrote:
>
>>I am not a troll, I am someone who can't stand bullshit, I see no
>>reason to be polite to someone who shows signs of stupidity, I see

no
>>reason to pretend to be anything, or to feel anything but the truth.

>>can see how that ****es many of you off with the way you treat Ted.

He
>>is blunt speaking too.
>>
>>This is usenet, and I am a very active part of it. Political
>>correctness does to truth & reality what ****ing does to virginity.
>>
>>smicker

>As arrogance and egomania do to acceptable social behaviour.
>
>Did you always have this overwhelming need to be noticed; to assert
>yourself profanely and unsuitably for fear of being ignored?

Nope, I had an overwhelming need to be honest, to avoid pretension, to
call a spade a spade and to stand up for myself and what I believe in.
Profanity is a part of modern language, even the courts accept it. I
live and work among people who use this language all the time. Upper
class/upper middle class. Outrage or indignation at profanity is very
working class. I come from a working class background. My mother is
horrified by it, my father swears in the pub, wouldn't dream of it at
home.

I find PC fawning to be profane. Forever telling or agreeing with
someone that everything is ok, that it is not their own fault is about
as sick and unintelligent as a human can get. Most of the time,
whatever happens to you or with you IS YOUR OWN FAULT. People who
can't or won't accept that are going nowhere, they are life's losers.

If you are fat, then with very few exceptions it is your fault . Fat
people are lazy, or they would do something about being fat. I do not
believe that any fat person chooses to be fat, why the hell do they
buy every sucker pill and potion to lose weight, while regarding
gymnasiums much the way the Christians regarded the lions? If there
was an EASY way, they would all jump on it. They all know there is a
way that works, exercise, but is not easy, so being lazy, they stay
fat and miserable. Not being prepared to do something just because it
takes effort is as good a definition of lazy as I can find.

What I say is true. It is not nice, it is not PC, but it is absolutely
true and if you dump the PC bullshit, unless you have an intellectual
problem, you have to agree.

smicker

Political Correctness does to truth & reality what ****ing does to
virginity.
Julie Bove

"Smicker" > wrote in message
om...

<snip>

> If you are fat, then with very few exceptions it is your fault . Fat
> people are lazy, or they would do something about being fat. I do not
> believe that any fat person chooses to be fat, why the hell do they
> buy every sucker pill and potion to lose weight, while regarding
> gymnasiums much the way the Christians regarded the lions? If there
> was an EASY way, they would all jump on it. They all know there is a
> way that works, exercise, but is not easy, so being lazy, they stay
> fat and miserable. Not being prepared to do something just because it
> takes effort is as good a definition of lazy as I can find.
>
> What I say is true. It is not nice, it is not PC, but it is absolutely
> true and if you dump the PC bullshit, unless you have an intellectual
> problem, you have to agree.

If you had ever been fat, then you would know this is not true. I know
plenty of fat people and very few of them have ever bought "sucker pills".
I know some pretty thin people who "think" they are fat, and they are the
ones who usually buy the pills, hoping they can lose those last 5 pounds
that never seem to come off. Are you a diabetic? I have yet to see you
post anything on the subject.

--
Type 2
http://users.bestweb.net/~jbove/

Michael G. Connelly

"I used to think it so awful that Life was so unfair.
Then I thought , would'nt be much worse if Life were fair and
all of the terrible things that happen to us come because we
actually deserve them.
So now I take great comfort in the general hostility and
unfairness of the Universe."

Marcus - B5