Alan

Default Wake up Alan was sugar free foods

On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 19:34:21 +1000, J David Anderson
> wrote:

<snip>
>I apologise for bringing him into these newsgroups. I should have used a
>totally new name.
>
>Regards
>
>David

Thanks David

Just for info, this thread only appeared in a.f.d.., despite the
newsgroups showing above. No space between commas.

You may need to repeat in m.h.d. at some stage if he acts as he has in
the past.

Cheers, Alan, T2 d&e, Australia.
Remove weight and carbs to email.
Ozgirl

J David Anderson wrote:

> I apologise for bringing him into these newsgroups. I

should have
> used a totally new name.

Thanks for the heads up, been little ******s like him in
here before, now we know.

Ozgirl

Alan wrote:

> Just for info, this thread only appeared in a.f.d..,

despite the
> newsgroups showing above. No space between commas.

Nah it reached MHD.

Smicker

Alan > wrote in message >. ..
> On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 19:34:21 +1000, J David Anderson
> > wrote:
>
> <snip>
> >I apologise for bringing him into these newsgroups. I should have used a
> >totally new name.
> >
> >Regards
> >
> >David

> Thanks David
>
> Just for info, this thread only appeared in a.f.d.., despite the
> newsgroups showing above. No space between commas.
>
> You may need to repeat in m.h.d. at some stage if he acts as he has in
> the past.
>
> Cheers, Alan, T2 d&e, Australia.
> Remove weight and carbs to email.

This is bullshit. I don't know anyone called jdavidanderson, he is
dreaming. If it is a he, it is probably some fat, middle aged woman
from some boring surburban slum in America who is obsessing about me.
You don't know where he is posting from, it could be anywhere.I came
here for my own reasons, not to follow anyone. If someone happened to
be on another newsgroup where I ****ed him/her/it off, well usenet is
a big place and coincidences do happen. Maybe I'll **** him/her/it off
again.

This is my nick, has been for quite a while, although some peanut on
uk disability groups started copying my nick, not the other way
around, so I copied his name, not nick. Pierre Le Turtle instead of
peter turtill. Get the facts right. He used to call himself peter
until I came along, then he started with smicker. I also post under at
least a dozen other nicks. Some on here, you can never tell who you
are talking to on usenet.

I am not a troll, I am someone who can't stand bullshit, I see no
reason to be polite to someone who shows signs of stupidity, I see no
reason to pretend to be anything, or to feel anything but the truth. I
can see how that ****es many of you off with the way you treat Ted. He
is blunt speaking too.

This is usenet, and I am a very active part of it. Political
correctness does to truth & reality what ****ing does to virginity.

smicker