Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Chocolate and blood flow

Chocolate can have a good effect on blood flow:

http://www.healthday.com/Article.asp?AID=609470

Remember to use the varieties low in carbs.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Robert Miles" > wrote in message
.. .
> Chocolate can have a good effect on blood flow:
>
> http://www.healthday.com/Article.asp?AID=609470
>
> Remember to use the varieties low in carbs.

We get delicious no-sugar choc here but it's not particularly dark. I use
Lindt (currently 85% which I find disgusting) and I eat around 5 gr carb
worth. next time I will get the 70%.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Ozgirl > wrote:

: "Robert Miles" > wrote in message
: .. .
: > Chocolate can have a good effect on blood flow:
: >
: > http://www.healthday.com/Article.asp?AID=609470
: >
: > Remember to use the varieties low in carbs.

: We get delicious no-sugar choc here but it's not particularly dark. I use
: Lindt (currently 85% which I find disgusting) and I eat around 5 gr carb
: worth. next time I will get the 70%.

Funny how tastes differ. I love the 85% and find 2 squares satisfies my
cnocolate urge and doesn't spike me. I didn't tink I would like it, but
find the intensity delicious.

Wendy