Vicki Beausoleil

Default Recipe: Cottage Cheese Pancakes

Cottage Cheese Pancakes

4 eggs, separated
1 cup cottage cheese
1/4 cup flour

Mix egg yolks with cottage cheese and flour.

Beat egg whites until stiff. Fold yolk mixture into whites.

Drop by approx. 1/4 cup onto lightly greased hot griddle. Cook until
light brown on both sides.

Makes 6 servings 102 Cal, 4.1g fat, 9.9g protein, 5.8g CHO
1/2 grain, 1 1/2 lean meat, 1/2 fat

Vicki
Siobhan Perricone

On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 01:46:25 -0500, Vicki Beausoleil
> wrote:

>Cottage Cheese Pancakes
>
>4 eggs, separated
>1 cup cottage cheese
>1/4 cup flour
>
>Mix egg yolks with cottage cheese and flour.
>
>Beat egg whites until stiff. Fold yolk mixture into whites.
>
>Drop by approx. 1/4 cup onto lightly greased hot griddle. Cook until
>light brown on both sides.
>
>Makes 6 servings 102 Cal, 4.1g fat, 9.9g protein, 5.8g CHO
>1/2 grain, 1 1/2 lean meat, 1/2 fat

Why don't you include the carb grams in your nutritional inforamation? And
is that total counts for the whole recipe, or per serving?

--
Siobhan Perricone
"Who would have thought that a bad Austrian artist who's obsessed with the human physical ideal could assemble such a rabid political following?"
Siobhan Perricone

On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 01:46:25 -0500, Vicki Beausoleil
> wrote:

>Cottage Cheese Pancakes
>
>4 eggs, separated
>1 cup cottage cheese
>1/4 cup flour
>
>Mix egg yolks with cottage cheese and flour.
>
>Beat egg whites until stiff. Fold yolk mixture into whites.
>
>Drop by approx. 1/4 cup onto lightly greased hot griddle. Cook until
>light brown on both sides.
>
>Makes 6 servings 102 Cal, 4.1g fat, 9.9g protein, 5.8g CHO
>1/2 grain, 1 1/2 lean meat, 1/2 fat

Oh I guess that's what CHO is never seen it referred to like that. Never
mind

--
Siobhan Perricone
"Who would have thought that a bad Austrian artist who's obsessed with the human physical ideal could assemble such a rabid political following?"
- www.theonion.com
Vicki Beausoleil

Siobhan Perricone wrote:

> On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 01:46:25 -0500, Vicki Beausoleil
> > wrote:
>
> >Cottage Cheese Pancakes
> >
> >4 eggs, separated
> >1 cup cottage cheese
> >1/4 cup flour
> >
> >Mix egg yolks with cottage cheese and flour.
> >
> >Beat egg whites until stiff. Fold yolk mixture into whites.
> >
> >Drop by approx. 1/4 cup onto lightly greased hot griddle. Cook until
> >light brown on both sides.
> >
> >Makes 6 servings 102 Cal, 4.1g fat, 9.9g protein, 5.8g CHO
> >1/2 grain, 1 1/2 lean meat, 1/2 fat

> Oh I guess that's what CHO is never seen it referred to like that. Never
> mind
>
> --
> Siobhan Perricone
> "Who would have thought that a bad Austrian artist who's obsessed with the human physical ideal could assemble such a rabid political following?"
> - www.theonion.com

Too lazy to type the whole thing ;-)

It's the scientific moniker, like H2O for water. Were I to include
cholesterol, it would be chol.

Vicki
Julie Bove

"Siobhan Perricone" > wrote in message

<snip>

> >Makes 6 servings 102 Cal, 4.1g fat, 9.9g protein, 5.8g CHO
> >1/2 grain, 1 1/2 lean meat, 1/2 fat

> Why don't you include the carb grams in your nutritional inforamation? And
> is that total counts for the whole recipe, or per serving? And that would

be per serving.

She did! CHO = carbs.

--
Type 2
http://users.bestweb.net/~jbove/

Jmmbear

In article >, "Julie Bove"
> writes:

>She did! CHO = carbs.
>
>--
>Type 2
>http://users.bestweb.net/~jbove/

I thougth CHO was cholesterol..
As always YMMV and this is JMO
Jeanne Type 2 Diagnosed 05/28/02
189/154/120
Siobhan Perricone

On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 19:26:07 -0500, "Julie Bove" >
wrote:

>> Why don't you include the carb grams in your nutritional inforamation? And
>> is that total counts for the whole recipe, or per serving? And that would

>be per serving.
>
>She did! CHO = carbs.

Yeah, I caught that immediately after sending this message and corrected
myself. I was thinking CHO was cholesterol.

--
Siobhan Perricone
"Who would have thought that a bad Austrian artist who's obsessed with the human physical ideal could assemble such a rabid political following?"
- www.theonion.com
Jmmbear

In article >, Vicki Beausoleil
> writes:

>Actually, the version of MasterCook I use does list cholesterol. I just
>don't add it in when I type the recipes by hand (like I said earlier,
>I'm lazy :-)).

Not lazy in my opinion.. I pay no attention to the Cholesterol numbers in
cookbooks, just know they are there..
As always YMMV and this is JMO
Jeanne Type 2 Diagnosed 05/28/02
189/154/120

Cottage cheese pancakes? Julie Bove[_2_] Diabetic 6 15-01-2012 09:47 PM
Cottage Cheese Pancakes Read Recipes (moderated) 0 14-08-2006 03:10 AM
Cottage Cheese Pancakes (5) Collection Edoc Recipes (moderated) 0 14-08-2006 03:05 AM
Cottage Cheese Pancakes 2 Tim Recipes 0 28-06-2005 10:28 AM
Cottage Cheese Pancakes Tim Recipes 0 28-06-2005 10:27 AM