Recipes (moderated) (rec.food.recipes) A moderated forum. The purpose of rec.food.recipes is for posting recipes and recipe requests only. It is for the *sharing* of recipes among the readers.

Posted to rec.food.recipes

Default Cottage Cheese Pancakes (5) Collection

Cottage Cheese Pancake
Blueberry Cottage Cheese Pancakes
Cottage Cheese Pancakes
Cottage Cheese Pancakes
Cottage Cheese Pancakes

Cottage Cheese Pancake

Yield: 4 servings

1 cup cottage cheese
6 egg
6 Tablespoons flour
6 Tablespoons vegetable oil

Whiz all ingredients up in the blender until smooth. Spoon onto hot
griddle and turn as you would any other pancake - you know, when the
bubbles appear, etc.

Source: <http://www.mrbreakfast.com/superdisplay.asp?recipeid=631>

Blueberry Cottage Cheese Pancakes

By: The Inn Keeper's Place Bed and Breakfast
Yield: 18 - 4 inch pancakes

1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/3 cup sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup sour cream
1 cup cottage cheese
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups blueberries
Butter for griddle or Pam spray

Whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt in medium bowl. Stir
together sour cream, cottage cheese, eggs, and vanilla in large bowl. Add
flour mixture, stir until just combined. Gently stir in blueberries. Heat
oven to 200. Heat a griddle over medium heat. Butter griddle lightly.
Spoon level 1/4 cup batter onto griddle for each pancake. Cook until
lightly brown and bubbles begin to form 3-4 minutes. Turn and cook other
side. Keep in warm oven on baking sheet until ready to serve. Garnish with
berries and citrus wedges. Use only Bradway Sugar House Syrup for best
quality taste.

Source:
<http://www.bbonline.com/recipe/innkeepersplace_ct_recipe1.html>

Cottage Cheese Pancakes

1 cup flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
2 Tablespoons sugar
4 eggs
1 pound cottage cheese
Oil for frying

Mix dry ingredients together. Mix eggs and cottage cheese together. Add
the dry ingredients to the eggs and cheese mixture. Stir well. Heat oil in
a large frying pan. Drop pancake mixture by spoonfuls into hot frying pan.
Flip pancake when the top bubbles.

Source:
<http://judaism.about.com/library/2_cuisine/recipes_holidays/bldairy_cheesepancakes.htm>

Cottage Cheese Pancakes

A good friend gave me this recipe about 25 years ago after I ate these
crepe like pancakes with yogurt on them at her house and enjoyed it
thoroughly. (I had never been a yogurt or cottage cheese eater
previously.) My kids have grown up loving this delightfully different
dinner. We top it with a variety of fruit flavored yogurts. I serve it
as a dinner meal served with sausage or canadian bacon. The left overs
are great spread with yogurt and rolled up and eaten cold as snacks.

Yield: 3 servings
Prep: 20 minutes

6 eggs
1/2 cup flour
1/4 cup oil
1/4 cup milk
1 cup cottage cheese
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon vanilla
4 (6-9 ounce) containers of different flavored fruit yogurt

Mix all ingredients (EXCEPT Yogurt) in a blender. Cook on a hot griddle
until dry on top. Turn once. Serve with breakfast meat. Each person can
try a variety of different flavors of fruit yogurt on their pancakes.
Refrigerate left overs. Spread yogurt on and roll up for a cold snack.

Source: <http://www.recipezaar.com/recipe/getrecipe.zsp?id=85013>

Cottage Cheese Pancakes

1 cup cottage cheese
6 eggs
1/2 cup flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla

Place all ingredients in a blender and blend 1 minute. Pour about 1/4 cup
batter for each pancake on a griddle sprayed wtih cooking spray or lightly
coated with vegetable oil. Let cook until golden on both sides.

Source: <http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Cookbook:Cottage_Cheese_Pancakes>

--
Rec.food.recipes is moderated by Patricia Hill at .
Archives:

Cottage cheese pancakes? Julie Bove[_2_] Diabetic 6 15-01-2012 10:47 PM
Cottage Cheese Pancakes Read Recipes (moderated) 0 14-08-2006 03:10 AM
Cottage Cheese Pancakes (3) Collection Lucky Recipes (moderated) 0 14-08-2006 03:08 AM
Cottage Cheese Pancakes 2 Tim Recipes 0 28-06-2005 10:28 AM
Cottage Cheese Pancakes Tim Recipes 0 28-06-2005 10:27 AM