Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Found sugar free bread and butter pickles

I love those things but haven't bought them cause they're sweet. Just found
No Sugar Added Mt Olive brand at Albertsons - 1 carb

John
www.diabeticjunkfood.com

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

I forgot to tell you this. They are also in Publix, and most of the
major supermarket chains. I did not find this brand in the western
states. The military commissaries also carry them.

Gillian

johnniemccoy@ wrote:
> I love those things but haven't bought them cause they're sweet. Just found
> No Sugar Added Mt Olive brand at Albertsons - 1 carb
>
> John
> www.diabeticjunkfood.com

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

They have them at S-Mart Foods in CA, but that's the only place I've
found them.

Cheri

Gill Murray wrote in message ...
>I forgot to tell you this. They are also in Publix, and most of the
>major supermarket chains. I did not find this brand in the western
>states. The military commissaries also carry them.
>
>Gillian
>
>johnniemccoy@ wrote:
>> I love those things but haven't bought them cause they're sweet.

Just found
>> No Sugar Added Mt Olive brand at Albertsons - 1 carb
>>
>> John
>> www.diabeticjunkfood.com

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Thanks, Gill. I add that info.

John
www.diabeticjunkfood.com

"Cheri" <gserviceatinreachdotcom> wrote in message
. ..
> They have them at S-Mart Foods in CA, but that's the only place I've
> found them.
>
> Cheri
>

> Gill Murray wrote in message ...
>>I forgot to tell you this. They are also in Publix, and most of the
>>major supermarket chains. I did not find this brand in the western
>>states. The military commissaries also carry them.
>>
>>Gillian
>>
>>johnniemccoy@ wrote:
>>> I love those things but haven't bought them cause they're sweet.

> Just found
>>> No Sugar Added Mt Olive brand at Albertsons - 1 carb
>>>
>>> John
>>> www.diabeticjunkfood.com

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Opps, that was from Cheri. Adding your info too, Cheri. I think I'll go back
to posting on Google groups so I can retract and correct my
mistakes....haha.

John

"johnniemccoy@" > wrote in message
> Thanks, Gill. I add that info.
>
> John
> www.diabeticjunkfood.com
>
> "Cheri" <gserviceatinreachdotcom> wrote in message
> . ..
>> They have them at S-Mart Foods in CA, but that's the only place I've
>> found them.
>>
>> Cheri
>>

>> Gill Murray wrote in message ...
>>>I forgot to tell you this. They are also in Publix, and most of the
>>>major supermarket chains. I did not find this brand in the western
>>>states. The military commissaries also carry them.
>>>
>>>Gillian

>> Just found

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"johnniemccoy@" wrote in message
>I love those things but haven't bought them cause they're sweet. Just found
> No Sugar Added Mt Olive brand at Albertsons - 1 carb
>
> John

Mt. Olive also has sf gherkins and my fav "sweet" pickle relish, sugar free
of course!

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Scruples" > wrote in message

> "johnniemccoy@" wrote in message
>>I love those things but haven't bought them cause they're sweet. Just
>>found
>> No Sugar Added Mt Olive brand at Albertsons - 1 carb
>>
>> John

> Mt. Olive also has sf gherkins and my fav "sweet" pickle relish, sugar
> free of course!

I didn't even look at those. I'll put them on the list if I see them in the
store tomorrow.

Thanks
John
www.diabeticjunkfood.com

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

> I love those things but haven't bought them cause they're sweet. Just found
> No Sugar Added Mt Olive brand at Albertsons - 1 carb
>
> John
> www.diabeticjunkfood.com

Thanks for the info, I will look for them here in Pennsylvania; we do
have Mt. Olive products, just never looked for sugar-free.

--
I'm glad my Mom named me Aaron,
That's what everybody calls me.
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Aaron wrote:
>> I love those things but haven't bought them cause they're sweet. Just
>> found
>> No Sugar Added Mt Olive brand at Albertsons - 1 carb
>>
>> John
>> www.diabeticjunkfood.com

> Thanks for the info, I will look for them here in Pennsylvania; we do
> have Mt. Olive products, just never looked for sugar-free.

Found and purchased. Next up...the taste test!

--
I'm glad my Mom named me Aaron,
That's what everybody calls me.
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Aaron" > wrote in message
> Aaron wrote:
>>> I love those things but haven't bought them cause they're sweet. Just
>>> found
>>> No Sugar Added Mt Olive brand at Albertsons - 1 carb
>>>
>>> John
>>> www.diabeticjunkfood.com

>> Thanks for the info, I will look for them here in Pennsylvania; we do
>> have Mt. Olive products, just never looked for sugar-free.

> Found and purchased. Next up...the taste test!

Hope you like em. They taste about the same as the regular ones to me.

John
www.diabeticjunkfood.com

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

>>> Thanks for the info, I will look for them here in Pennsylvania; we do
>>> have Mt. Olive products, just never looked for sugar-free.

>> Found and purchased. Next up...the taste test!
>>

> Hope you like em. They taste about the same as the regular ones to me.
>
> John
> www.diabeticjunkfood.com

Very tasty. First test was in a PB&P sandwich.
Peanut Butter & Pickle, of course.