Posted to rec.food.equipment

Default Best breadmaker for kneading dough?

Does anyone have an idea what I could buy to replace the ailing breadmaker I
use for kneading pizza dough?
I have been using a Breadman breadmaker only for kneading pizza. It is about
to die from overuse. What breadmaker with good kneading would you buy? Our
two kitchen aids are sitting in the pantry, unused. They don't knead as
easily or as well as the Breadman. I use them only when necessary.
I know some will say I am nuts.
That is probably, at some level, true.
All advice will be appreciated.
Thanks,
Kent

Posted to rec.food.equipment

Thanks Viviane:
Look at my post yesterday on rec.food.baking about pizza dough and let me
know what you think? Any thoughts would be welcomed.
Thanks again,
Kent

"Viviane" > wrote in message
> Our Sunbeam has been doing a good job. Before that we had a Panasonic and
> that was good too - we just wanted to try something different. Our
> breadmakers get a pretty good workout - we make pizza once a week, bread,
> fruit bread and sometimes other things that need kneading.
>
> "Kent" > wrote in message
>> Does anyone have an idea what I could buy to replace the ailing
>> breadmaker I use for kneading pizza dough?
>> I have been using a Breadman breadmaker only for kneading pizza. It is
>> about to die from overuse. What breadmaker with good kneading would you
>> buy? Our two kitchen aids are sitting in the pantry, unused. They don't
>> knead as easily or as well as the Breadman. I use them only when
>> necessary.
>> I know some will say I am nuts.
>> That is probably, at some level, true.
>> All advice will be appreciated.
>> Thanks,
>> Kent

Posted to rec.food.equipment

"Kent" > wrote in message
> Does anyone have an idea what I could buy to replace the ailing
> breadmaker I use for kneading pizza dough?
> I have been using a Breadman breadmaker only for kneading pizza. It is
> about to die from overuse. What breadmaker with good kneading would you
> buy? Our two kitchen aids are sitting in the pantry, unused. They don't
> knead as easily or as well as the Breadman. I use them only when
> necessary.
> I know some will say I am nuts.
> That is probably, at some level, true.
> All advice will be appreciated.
> Thanks,
> Kent

King Arthur catalog recommends the Zoyj.... however you spell it.

Posted to rec.food.equipment

That sounds like an interesting recipe. Equally interesting is that ng -
not one I've looked at before. Looks like there's some interesting stuff
there. Thanks for the tip.

"Kent" > wrote in message
> Thanks Viviane:
> Look at my post yesterday on rec.food.baking about pizza dough and let me
> know what you think? Any thoughts would be welcomed.
> Thanks again,
> Kent
>
> "Viviane" > wrote in message
>> Our Sunbeam has been doing a good job. Before that we had a Panasonic
>> and that was good too - we just wanted to try something different. Our
>> breadmakers get a pretty good workout - we make pizza once a week, bread,
>> fruit bread and sometimes other things that need kneading.
>>
>> "Kent" > wrote in message
>>> Does anyone have an idea what I could buy to replace the ailing
>>> breadmaker I use for kneading pizza dough?
>>> I have been using a Breadman breadmaker only for kneading pizza. It is
>>> about to die from overuse. What breadmaker with good kneading would you
>>> buy? Our two kitchen aids are sitting in the pantry, unused. They don't
>>> knead as easily or as well as the Breadman. I use them only when
>>> necessary.
>>> I know some will say I am nuts.
>>> That is probably, at some level, true.
>>> All advice will be appreciated.
>>> Thanks,
>>> Kent

Best Breadmaker especially for kneading Kent Cooking Equipment 2 26-05-2008 03:44 PM
Whole wheat bread dough kneading Joel General Cooking 1 10-12-2006 03:29 AM
dough kneading dan w Sourdough 0 03-03-2005 12:05 AM
Over-kneading dough Dee Randall Baking 2 24-12-2003 06:10 PM
kneading 100% rye dough? HeatherInSwampscott Sourdough 40 05-11-2003 03:30 PM