Posted to rec.food.equipment

Default Need oven accurate in 100 to 200 F. range

An article in Discover magazine
(https://www.discover.com/issues/feb-...g-for-eggheads)
has an interesting description of eggs cooked at 149 degrees F. and
154 degrees F. -- in an oven that is capable of maintaining such a
temperature accurately, to presumably a plus or minus one degree F.
tolerance. My preliminary web search found some industrial equipment
that may meet those specs, priced way out of my interest (> $1000).
Does anyone know of such a kitchen oven (small countertop model) that
might do such a thing? I would also like to make yogurt in it, so it
would have to be able to do 110 degrees F. also. I doubt that
something like this exists but you never know until you ask.

Thanks!

-David Cox