Tess

Default Is the price right?

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone can recommend a site where I can get a sense
of what a good price on kitchen items would be. Right now I'm
checking out Ebay to get a rough estimate of prices, but there must be
other discount sites, right? I just picked up a Henckles Four Star
10" chef's knife for C$50 - I don't really need it, but it seemed like
a really good bargain, and a nice step up from the flimsy knife I'm
currently using. I'm also looking at a Le Creuset "bistro pan" for
C$150 (I'd like to use it to make paella, or maybe for making some
sauce or stew) - I'd have to decide in the next week whether or not I
want it. Looking at Ebay, this seems like an ok deal, but nothing too
special - if that's true, then I'll probably just wait and try rummage
sales, but if it is a good price, then I might go ahead and buy it
now. Thanks!
Vox Humana

"Tess" > wrote in message
om...
> Hello,
>
> I was wondering if anyone can recommend a site where I can get a sense
> of what a good price on kitchen items would be. Right now I'm
> checking out Ebay to get a rough estimate of prices, but there must be
> other discount sites, right? I just picked up a Henckles Four Star
> 10" chef's knife for C$50 - I don't really need it, but it seemed like
> a really good bargain, and a nice step up from the flimsy knife I'm
> currently using. I'm also looking at a Le Creuset "bistro pan" for
> C$150 (I'd like to use it to make paella, or maybe for making some
> sauce or stew) - I'd have to decide in the next week whether or not I
> want it. Looking at Ebay, this seems like an ok deal, but nothing too
> special - if that's true, then I'll probably just wait and try rummage
> sales, but if it is a good price, then I might go ahead and buy it
> now. Thanks!

I like to browse for prices at www.froogle.com If you look on the left side
of the screen, you will a button that will sort from low to high price.