°

Default Do you need a Proofing Box?

Need a proofing box:
http://members.cox.net/hebertcooking/proofing_box.htm
N. Thornton

° > wrote in message >. ..
> Need a proofing box:
> http://members.cox.net/hebertcooking/proofing_box.htm

No. There are several places in most kitchens one can put things to
keep em warm. A poor attempt at getting peoples' 50 bucks.

Regards, NT
LIMEYNO1

Besides that, just looking at the pictures makes it simple to duplicate.

"N. Thornton" > wrote in message
om...
> ° > wrote in message

>. ..
> > Need a proofing box:
> > http://members.cox.net/hebertcooking/proofing_box.htm

> No. There are several places in most kitchens one can put things to
> keep em warm. A poor attempt at getting peoples' 50 bucks.
>

> Regards, NT

Charles Demas

In article >,
LIMEYNO1 > wrote:
>"N. Thornton" > wrote in message
. com...
>> ° > wrote in message

>> > Need a proofing box:
>> > http://members.cox.net/hebertcooking/proofing_box.htm

>> No. There are several places in most kitchens one can put things to
>> keep em warm. A poor attempt at getting peoples' 50 bucks.
>>

>> Regards, NT

>Besides that, just looking at the pictures makes it simple to duplicate.

Actually, it's not that unreasonable a price for this small box, but a
proofing box should "control" both temperature _AND_ humidity with
the ability to set each. This box doesn't even really have a
thermostat.

Chuck Demas

--
Eat Healthy | _ _ | Nothing would be done at all,
Stay Fit | @ @ | If a man waited to do it so well,
| \___/ | http://world.std.com/~cpd
Kate Dicey

"°" wrote:

> Need a proofing box:
> http://members.cox.net/hebertcooking/proofing_box.htm

Does the bread come out rain proof or without grammatical errors,
spelling error, typo's and puntuation errors?
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk

Kate Dicey

Kate Dicey wrote:

> "°" wrote:
> >
> > Need a proofing box:
> > http://members.cox.net/hebertcooking/proofing_box.htm

> Does the bread come out rain proof or without grammatical errors,
> spelling error, typo's and puntuation errors?

^^^^^^^^^^
And THAT one escaped the proof
reading! Grr! ;P

--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
°

and here is some more.

This is the place where you start to explore and see what she get up
to!

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 22:59:35 +0000, Kate Dicey
> wrote:

>Kate Dicey wrote:
>>
>> "°" wrote:
>> >
>> > Need a proofing box:
>> > http://members.cox.net/hebertcooking/proofing_box.htm

>> Does the bread come out rain proof or without grammatical errors,
>> spelling error, typo's and puntuation errors?

> ^^^^^^^^^^
> And THAT one escaped the proof
>reading! Grr! ;P

Kate Dicey

"°" wrote:

> and here is some more.
>
> This is the place where you start to explore and see what she get up
> to!

Ta, muchly! I'll get that krektid next time I suv a paij up! Will bee
latter ternite wiv lukk... ;D Iff yoo see enny ovver, droppuzz a line
- the addy werks.

--
Kate XXXXXX (Oh, the joys of being dyslexic! I wundurr iff they can
reeed vat - tiz not Ther Shedde after orl)
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
°

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 16:40:47 -0500, "LIMEYNO1" >
wrote:

Just to let all of the critics know, this proofing box is not an
attempt to take anybody's $50.00. It cost about $47.00 for all of the
parts to build. and around $3.00 for the box to ship it in. that's
$50.00. I am in fact not making any money. I was only hoping to help
those people who needed something like this.

I can send you the parts list and some drawings to help you build your
own if you like. NO CHARGE!, absolutely free!
I made these without any drawings. So if you want drawings it will
take me a few days to put something together for you.

Some people are not mechanically inclined enough to get the parts and
build something like this. That's who I am trying to help. Most of the
ones that I have sold are to persons with no light bulbs in the oven,
those with cold kitchens or as referenced before, those mechanically
challenged.

No hard feelings. Just wanted to share.
Regards, MH

>Besides that, just looking at the pictures makes it simple to duplicate.
>
>"N. Thornton" > wrote in message
. com...
>> ° > wrote in message

>> > Need a proofing box:
>> > http://members.cox.net/hebertcooking/proofing_box.htm

>> No. There are several places in most kitchens one can put things to
>> keep em warm. A poor attempt at getting peoples' 50 bucks.
>>

>> Regards, NT

N. Thornton

Kate Dicey > wrote in message >...

> Ta, muchly! I'll get that krektid next time I suv a paij up! Will bee
> latter ternite wiv lukk... ;D Iff yoo see enny ovver, droppuzz a line
> - the addy werks.

Ah, yew in eye seam two bee heaving the same problems. Aye have come
two they same conclusion:
+++ Spill chequers dew knot work write. +++

Hope yew get yoer termite probelm sore ted.

All wiyht nog, rho sritched mg kegtops awound?

Regards, NT

Proofing Box PastorDIC Sourdough 13 26-01-2007 07:27 PM
Proofing Box [email protected] Sourdough 0 15-01-2007 02:23 PM
Proofing Box [email protected] Sourdough 1 15-01-2007 04:35 AM
Proofing Box Ernie Sourdough 33 20-02-2005 04:00 AM
Do you need a "Proofing Box"? ° Baking 3 04-11-2003 07:46 AM