°

Default Do you need a Proofing Box?

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 16:40:47 -0500, "LIMEYNO1" >
wrote:

Just to let all of the critics know, this proofing box is not an
attempt to take anybody's $50.00. It cost about $47.00 for all of the
parts to build. and around $3.00 for the box to ship it in. that's
$50.00. I am in fact not making any money. I was only hoping to help
those people who needed something like this.

I can send you the parts list and some drawings to help you build your
own if you like. NO CHARGE!, absolutely free!
I made these without any drawings. So if you want drawings it will
take me a few days to put something together for you.

Some people are not mechanically inclined enough to get the parts and
build something like this. That's who I am trying to help. Most of the
ones that I have sold are to persons with no light bulbs in the oven,
those with cold kitchens or as referenced before, those mechanically
challenged.

No hard feelings. Just wanted to share.
Regards, MH

>Besides that, just looking at the pictures makes it simple to duplicate.

. com...