Member

Location: Queensland, Australia
Question Bench top kitchen mixers

i would like a little help from you avid cooks out there

i am in the process of upgrading my kitchen bench mixer
i have a kenwood chef 4 litre capacity there abouts
but it is getting too small so i am looking at buying a new one as the one
that i have at the moment is starting to die.

so i am in two minds, as to wich one to buy i am looking at two at the moment

1 is the kenwood chef major it is s 6 litre capacity bowl aprox
2 is the kitchen aid i know there are 2 sizes

the problem is that i dont know anyone that has used the kitchen aid so i was wondering if there is someone out there who could let me know if they have had any experience with the kitchen aid good or bad then i might beable to make the decision on whick one to buy..

thanks in advance
Good food, Great Wine, and excellent company at the dinner table, what more could you ask for!!
Posted to rec.food.equipment
Viviane

Default Bench top kitchen mixers

My parents have had a kenwood for close to 50 years and it's still going
strong. We bought one about 5 years ago and it's great. Maybe we're in
favour of it because it's an English machine - I grew up in England and live
in Australia. American gadgets aren't that popular here.