Cruise Junkie

Default Further comments KitchenAid customer relations

Further to the earlier thread ("KitchenAid customer reations is the
pits") I wish to let folks know that I finally reached someone with
authority in KitchenAid and the matter discussed in that thread has
been satisfactorily resolved. Through the discussion it was admitted
by KitchenAid that the matter had not been handled by them to their
satisfaction and they did apologize. I want others to know that being
tenacious produced results that are mutually beneficial -- they have
gained insight into some weak links in their operation and I have been
reassured about the sincerity of their concern for customer
satisfaction.

At the same time I must comment that through the previous thread I was
amazed at the occassional resort to name-calling and also at the
passing off as fact information that is blatantly incorrect or based on
perversion of what I said. It is not worth getting into here.

To those who provided sincere and useful feedback or support, many
thanks. I appreciate you taking the time to provide a constructive
reply.

Sheldon

Cruise Junkie wrote:
> Further to the earlier thread ("KitchenAid customer reations is the
> pits") I wish to let folks know that I finally reached someone with
> authority in KitchenAid and the matter discussed in that thread has
> been satisfactorily resolved. Through the discussion it was admitted
> by KitchenAid that the matter had not been handled by them to their
> satisfaction and they did apologize. I want others to know that being
> tenacious produced results that are mutually beneficial -- they have
> gained insight into some weak links in their operation and I have been
> reassured about the sincerity of their concern for customer
> satisfaction.
>
> At the same time I must comment that through the previous thread I was
> amazed at the occassional resort to name-calling and also at the
> passing off as fact information that is blatantly incorrect or based on
> perversion of what I said. It is not worth getting into here.
>
> To those who provided sincere and useful feedback or support, many
> thanks. I appreciate you taking the time to provide a constructive
> reply.

Hmm, you're back-pedaling as fast as you can... but with training
wheels... you're quite transparent. You were the only one with a
derrogatory post, your initial coming here to bash KitchenAid.
Obviously you took the advice offered, re-thought your approach, and
contacted KitchenAid again, this time more educated and behaving
somewhat like a gentleman... of course it was an act because the real
you is not a very nice person. Your present post is as disingenuously
smarmy as can be, once again unable to refrain from bashing folks who
in fact have helped you... even the fact that you thought to start an
entirely new thread is quite telling of your natural underhandedness.
What a friggin' loathsome creep you are. Ironic justice that you got
one of the extremely rare KitchenAid lemons.

Sheldon

Cruise Junkie

Sheldon,

You were a jerk and uneducated moron yesterday and no different today.
You should learn some manners!!! It is not worth responding to your
self-serving diatribe and your resort to neanderhal-style name-calling.
I don't understand your excessive defensiveness for KA, unless you are
their representative on this group. Get a life!!!!

I have confidence others will accept what I wrote in the spirit in
which it was written and intended. No backpeddling -- just finishing
the story.

Shaun aRe

"Cruise Junkie" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Further to the earlier thread ("KitchenAid customer reations is the
> pits") I wish to let folks know that I finally reached someone with
> authority in KitchenAid and the matter discussed in that thread has
> been satisfactorily resolved. Through the discussion it was admitted
> by KitchenAid that the matter had not been handled by them to their
> satisfaction and they did apologize. I want others to know that being
> tenacious produced results that are mutually beneficial -- they have
> gained insight into some weak links in their operation and I have been
> reassured about the sincerity of their concern for customer
> satisfaction.
>
> At the same time I must comment that through the previous thread I was
> amazed at the occassional resort to name-calling and also at the
> passing off as fact information that is blatantly incorrect or based on
> perversion of what I said. It is not worth getting into here.

Glad to hear you got it sorted, and sorry if I appeared to come on a little
strong. However, I'm sure a call to the retailers would have seen you not
have to get so hot and bothered over this.

Be well!

Shaun aRe