Cruise Junkie

Default Further comments KitchenAid customer relations

Further to the earlier thread ("KitchenAid customer reations is the
pits") I wish to let folks know that I finally reached someone with
authority in KitchenAid and the matter discussed in that thread has
been satisfactorily resolved. Through the discussion it was admitted
by KitchenAid that the matter had not been handled by them to their
satisfaction and they did apologize. I want others to know that being
tenacious produced results that are mutually beneficial -- they have
gained insight into some weak links in their operation and I have been
reassured about the sincerity of their concern for customer
satisfaction.

At the same time I must comment that through the previous thread I was
amazed at the occassional resort to name-calling and also at the
passing off as fact information that is blatantly incorrect or based on
perversion of what I said. It is not worth getting into here.

To those who provided sincere and useful feedback or support, many
thanks. I appreciate you taking the time to provide a constructive
reply.