Default need bread mixer, small institutional size

My 20-year-old bread mixer has just died and I need advice on how to
find a similar replacement. Mfr. no longer around. It is a 20 qt. pot
with motor clamped on top and dough mixer blade, split phase motor, 1/8
hp. It makes 10-12 loaves at a time. All the ones I find in a search
are for prof. bakeries, and home use ones are too small. I'm open to
other options. Help! Thanks, Jan

Ida Slapter

On 19 Jun 2005 15:09:27 -0700, wrote:

>All the ones I find in a search
>are for prof. bakeries, and home use ones are too small. I'm open to
>other options.

I searched on Google

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...quart+mixer%22

and found 12 entries on the first page.

It would appear that a 20 quart mixer would only be professional
equipment.....since most homeowners don't mix up that much dough at
one time!