Old 28-03-2005, 11:52 AM
Viviane

Default Donut express kit

Has anyone used this kit to make donuts? I've seen it in a chef supply shop
in Sydney and it looks interesting. The main attraction is that you make
donuts without frying them. Any comments on the kit - good or bad?

Old 30-03-2005, 01:39 PM
Dee Randall

"Viviane" wrote in message
u...
Has anyone used this kit to make donuts? I've seen it in a chef supply
shop in Sydney and it looks interesting. The main attraction is that you
make donuts without frying them. Any comments on the kit - good or bad?

Not in 20 years have I had a donut kit similar to what you are saying-- but
I tried it once and out it went.
Dee

Old 30-03-2005, 09:47 PM
Rina

I'm not sure what "Kit" you mean, but I foolishly bought a little electric
donut baker... It was a big disappointment! I haven't tossed it out yet, I
found that it makes quick work of after school snacks using packaged muffin
mixes. (the kind that come in a pouch and make 6 muffins). Kids think
they're a wonderful treat. If I didn't have my grandson and his friends I'd
donate the thing to the Goodwill.

Rina

u...

donut blAndy General Cooking 2 05-06-2007 05:39 AM
Donut express kit Viviane Cooking Equipment 0 28-03-2005 11:52 AM
Donut express kit Viviane Cooking Equipment 0 28-03-2005 11:52 AM
donut maker MJ General Cooking 18 26-11-2004 07:22 PM
yum yum's type of donut Matt Baking 0 06-01-2004 06:07 AM