FoodBanter.com

-   Cooking Equipment (https://www.foodbanter.com/cooking-equipment/)
-   -   Donut express kit (https://www.foodbanter.com/cooking-equipment/57504-donut-express-kit.html)

Viviane 28-03-2005 11:52 AM

Donut express kit

Has anyone used this kit to make donuts? I've seen it in a chef supply shop
in Sydney and it looks interesting. The main attraction is that you make
donuts without frying them. Any comments on the kit - good or bad?

Dee Randall 30-03-2005 01:39 PM

"Viviane" > wrote in message
u...
> Has anyone used this kit to make donuts? I've seen it in a chef supply
> shop in Sydney and it looks interesting. The main attraction is that you
> make donuts without frying them. Any comments on the kit - good or bad?

Not in 20 years have I had a donut kit similar to what you are saying-- but
I tried it once and out it went.
Dee

Rina 30-03-2005 09:47 PM

I'm not sure what "Kit" you mean, but I foolishly bought a little electric
donut baker... It was a big disappointment! I haven't tossed it out yet, I
found that it makes quick work of after school snacks using packaged muffin
mixes. (the kind that come in a pouch and make 6 muffins). Kids think
they're a wonderful treat. If I didn't have my grandson and his friends I'd
donate the thing to the Goodwill.

Rina

u...

Rina 30-03-2005 09:47 PM

I'm not sure what "Kit" you mean, but I foolishly bought a little electric
donut baker... It was a big disappointment! I haven't tossed it out yet, I
found that it makes quick work of after school snacks using packaged muffin
mixes. (the kind that come in a pouch and make 6 muffins). Kids think
they're a wonderful treat. If I didn't have my grandson and his friends I'd
donate the thing to the Goodwill.

Rina

u...