LM

Default Best Stick Blender?

What is the best stick blender?
I saw a Braun at Sams club the other day. It looked pretty good, metal
not plastic, several accesories, etc. Is it powerful and reliable?

Thanks for the help!

Lance

Steve Calvin

LM wrote:
> What is the best stick blender?
> I saw a Braun at Sams club the other day. It looked pretty good, metal
> not plastic, several accesories, etc. Is it powerful and reliable?
>
> Thanks for the help!
>
> Lance

I've had my Braun for years and it's still goin' strong. I don't know
if their quality has suffered or not but based on mine I'd say it'd be
a "go".

--
Steve

Why is it that most nudists are people you don't want to see naked?
Steve Calvin

LM wrote:
> What is the best stick blender?
> I saw a Braun at Sams club the other day. It looked pretty good, metal
> not plastic, several accesories, etc. Is it powerful and reliable?
>
> Thanks for the help!
>
> Lance

I've had my Braun for years and it's still goin' strong. I don't know
if their quality has suffered or not but based on mine I'd say it'd be
a "go".

--
Steve

Why is it that most nudists are people you don't want to see naked?
Francis

LM > wrote:
>What is the best stick blender?

I'm sure everyone will have their own preference. I personally
use a Bamix Deluxe. It is a little more expensive than Braun or
KitchenAid, but not as much as Dynamic Mixer.

>I saw a Braun at Sams club the other day. It looked pretty good, metal
>not plastic, several accesories, etc. Is it powerful and reliable?

I'm afraid I don't have any experience with this product.

FWIW, YMMV.
| Francis Hartojo SDF Public Access UNIX System http://sdf.lonestar.org |
| echo " | tr '[a-z]' '[n-za-m]' |
| __________ ___________ |
| \ .'-------------------------------------------`. / |
+------> | There are two secrets to success in life: | <------+
/_______| 1. Never tell any one everything you know. |________\
`---------------------------------------------'
Francis

LM > wrote:
>What is the best stick blender?

I'm sure everyone will have their own preference. I personally
use a Bamix Deluxe. It is a little more expensive than Braun or
KitchenAid, but not as much as Dynamic Mixer.

>I saw a Braun at Sams club the other day. It looked pretty good, metal
>not plastic, several accesories, etc. Is it powerful and reliable?

I'm afraid I don't have any experience with this product.

FWIW, YMMV.
| Francis Hartojo SDF Public Access UNIX System http://sdf.lonestar.org |
| echo " | tr '[a-z]' '[n-za-m]' |
| __________ ___________ |
| \ .'-------------------------------------------`. / |
+------> | There are two secrets to success in life: | <------+
/_______| 1. Never tell any one everything you know. |________\
`---------------------------------------------'

Lisa

I have had a Bamix for at least 15 years. It works great.

I received a Braun as a gift over 10 years ago and it was awful in
comparison to the Bamix. I gave it away.

Lisa

"LM" > wrote in message
> What is the best stick blender?
> I saw a Braun at Sams club the other day. It looked pretty good, metal
> not plastic, several accesories, etc. Is it powerful and reliable?
>
> Thanks for the help!
>
> Lance

Lisa

"LM" > wrote in message
> What is the best stick blender?
> I saw a Braun at Sams club the other day. It looked pretty good, metal
> not plastic, several accesories, etc. Is it powerful and reliable?
>
> Thanks for the help!
>
> Lance

Petey the Wonder Dog

Far as I can tell, someone wrote:
>Is it powerful and reliable?

Buy it and try it. Keep your reciept. Sam's is great for taking back
stuff.
Petey the Wonder Dog

Far as I can tell, someone wrote:
>Is it powerful and reliable?

Buy it and try it. Keep your reciept. Sam's is great for taking back
stuff.
Dee Randall

"LM" > wrote in message
> What is the best stick blender?
> I saw a Braun at Sams club the other day. It looked pretty good, metal
> not plastic, several accesories, etc. Is it powerful and reliable?
>
> Thanks for the help!
>
> Lance

I posted this under the wrong subject (if anyone sees it under another
subject). So I am re-posting it here.

I just got thru using my Moulinex Turbo, and I wonder why I ever bought it.
Maybe because it came with some sort of smoothie and a bunch of other
'thingies." But it has one speed: FAST and that speed is only attainable by
pushing and HOLDING down the button while you are using it. It is just too
darned heavy besides. Not for a frail person, by any means. I took it to
the storage room for a while, a long while.
Dee

Raelene

"LM" > wrote in message
> What is the best stick blender?
> I saw a Braun at Sams club the other day. It looked pretty good, metal not

plastic, several accesories, etc. Is it powerful and reliable? Thanks for
the help!

> Lance

I can't help you with brands, etc. But I'd recommend having a look at any
attachments, etc you might be able to get with it and/or get later. Some come
with a jar of sorts to do your mixing in.

I only mention the jar because I wish i had one with a lid on it or something
(tupperware have similar) because I put my mixture in .........
whisked............... then ended up scrapping most of it off the floor,
benchtop, ceiling etc because...... just like the movies.... the mixture went
everywhere.

Consquently, haven't used it since. :-o

Raelene
xxx

---

Will

LM wrote:
> What is the best stick blender?
> I saw a Braun at Sams club the other day. It looked pretty good,

metal
> not plastic, several accesories, etc. Is it powerful and reliable?
>
> Thanks for the help!
>
> Lance

I bought a Bamixer model last year. It has become one of the most
useful appliances in our kitchen. It has two speeds, cleans very easily
and is powerful. If you make soups frequently, or keep a crockpot busy
with beans this is an excellent tool.

Will