Member

Default Breadman TR1000 manual

Any ideas where I can download a manual for a Breadman TR1000 bagel maker
Posted to rec.food.equipment

On Sat, 9 Feb 2013 13:35:05 +0000, mjconaway
> wrote:

>Any ideas where I can download a manual for a Breadman TR1000 bagel
>maker

http://www.creativehomemaking.com/download/TR600.pdf

Took less than a minute to find with Google
Posted to rec.food.equipment

On Saturday, February 9, 2013 10:26:26 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On Sat, 9 Feb 2013 13:35:05 +0000, mjconaway
>
> > wrote:
>

> >Any ideas where I can download a manual for a Breadman TR1000 bagel

> >maker

> http://www.creativehomemaking.com/download/TR600.pdf
>

> Took less than a minute to find with Google

Not the same. One is a bagel maker, one a bread maker. Any other choices that don't cost 10 bucks?
Posted to rec.food.equipment

On Saturday, February 9, 2013 7:35:05 AM UTC-6, mjconaway wrote:
> Any ideas where I can download a manual for a Breadman TR1000 bagel
>
> maker
>

> --
>
> mjconaway

Did you ever get a response on the Breadman TR-1000? I have one too, and I cannot find the instuctions.
Posted to rec.food.equipment

How are you guys doing with your manual search? I just started using the TR1000 bagel baker and have the manual in front of me. Basically the first step is to use your other bread machine to prepare dough on the manual setting, or else do a lot of work by hand. The most interesting thing is that it looks like they tossed in a Teflon baking PAN at the last minute and never mentioned how to use it. Even the photograph shows hot bagels being slid off from the unfinished aluminum baking TRAY onto a cooling rack. That's just trick photography because the bagels seriously stick if you don't insert the Teflon PAN. Of course this adds a half inch of height to the TRAY, so you're never quite sure if you should mind the factory-stamped high water line or go a half-inch higher. If anyone still needs the book, reply here and (if I get the notice) I will put the manual online. I don't mind doing this because there is no copyright notice anywhere in the book.

Posted to rec.food.equipment

On Saturday, February 9, 2013 at 7:35:05 AM UTC-6, mjconaway wrote:
> Any ideas where I can download a manual for a Breadman TR1000 bagel
> maker
>

> --
> mjconaway

I just downloaded this myself. Here is the link

https://breadadventure.wordpress.com...-baker-manual/