Melba's Jammin'

Default Braun stick blender parts

Where can I get a chopper container and blade for my Braun MR 370 or MR
380 stick blender, Type 4169?
--
-Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> Updated 10-22-04; Popovers!.
"Peace will come when the power of love overcomes the love of power."

Thomas

a google search for "appliance repair parts" yielded 548,00 hits for
parts...You should find something there.
Thomas
"Melba's Jammin'" > wrote in message
> Where can I get a chopper container and blade for my Braun MR 370 or MR
> 380 stick blender, Type 4169?
> --
> -Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> Updated 10-22-04; Popovers!.
> "Peace will come when the power of love overcomes the love of power."
> -Jimi Hendrix, and Lt. Joe Corcoran, Retired; St. Paul PD, Homicide Divn.

Thomas

a google search for "appliance repair parts" yielded 548,00 hits for
parts...You should find something there.
Thomas
"Melba's Jammin'" > wrote in message
> Where can I get a chopper container and blade for my Braun MR 370 or MR
> 380 stick blender, Type 4169?
> --
> -Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> Updated 10-22-04; Popovers!.
> "Peace will come when the power of love overcomes the love of power."
> -Jimi Hendrix, and Lt. Joe Corcoran, Retired; St. Paul PD, Homicide Divn.

Viviane

At the risk of suggesting the bleeding obvious, have you tried to get in
touch with a local Braun dealer - they should be able to supply you directly
or put you in touch with some one who can.

"Melba's Jammin'" > wrote in message
> Where can I get a chopper container and blade for my Braun MR 370 or MR
> 380 stick blender, Type 4169?
> --
> -Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> Updated 10-22-04; Popovers!.
> "Peace will come when the power of love overcomes the love of power."
> -Jimi Hendrix, and Lt. Joe Corcoran, Retired; St. Paul PD, Homicide Divn.

Viviane

At the risk of suggesting the bleeding obvious, have you tried to get in
touch with a local Braun dealer - they should be able to supply you directly
or put you in touch with some one who can.

"Melba's Jammin'" > wrote in message
> Where can I get a chopper container and blade for my Braun MR 370 or MR
> 380 stick blender, Type 4169?
> --
> -Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> Updated 10-22-04; Popovers!.
> "Peace will come when the power of love overcomes the love of power."
> -Jimi Hendrix, and Lt. Joe Corcoran, Retired; St. Paul PD, Homicide Divn.

Melba's Jammin'

In article > , "Viviane"
> wrote:

> At the risk of suggesting the bleeding obvious, have you tried to get
> in touch with a local Braun dealer - they should be able to supply
> you directly or put you in touch with some one who can.

No. It was a bleeding Sunday and those bleeding folks aren't open. I
figured I'd try the bleeding good folks on rec.food.equipment. My
bleeding Google searches weren't giving me what I was looking for in the
first 50 or so hits and I bleeding just don't have the heart to look
through the other thousands. Thanks for your bleeding help, though. "-)
--
-Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> Updated 10-22-04; Popovers!.
"Peace will come when the power of love overcomes the love of power."
-Jimi Hendrix, and Lt. Joe Corcoran, Retired; St. Paul PD, Homicide Divn.

Melba's Jammin'

In article > , "Viviane"
> wrote:

> At the risk of suggesting the bleeding obvious, have you tried to get
> in touch with a local Braun dealer - they should be able to supply
> you directly or put you in touch with some one who can.

No. It was a bleeding Sunday and those bleeding folks aren't open. I
figured I'd try the bleeding good folks on rec.food.equipment. My
bleeding Google searches weren't giving me what I was looking for in the
first 50 or so hits and I bleeding just don't have the heart to look
through the other thousands. Thanks for your bleeding help, though. "-)
--
-Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> Updated 10-22-04; Popovers!.
"Peace will come when the power of love overcomes the love of power."
-Jimi Hendrix, and Lt. Joe Corcoran, Retired; St. Paul PD, Homicide Divn.

Melba's Jammin'

In article >, "Thomas"
<scythicon311@yahoo(dot)com> wrote:

> a google search for "appliance repair parts" yielded 548,00 hits for
> parts...You should find something there.
> Thomas

One would hope so. My search terms were maybe too specific, but I must
say I didn't look at more than the first 50 or so. Thanks for your help.
--
-Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> Updated 10-22-04; Popovers!.
"Peace will come when the power of love overcomes the love of power."
-Jimi Hendrix, and Lt. Joe Corcoran, Retired; St. Paul PD, Homicide Divn.

Melba's Jammin'

In article >, "Thomas"
<scythicon311@yahoo(dot)com> wrote:

> a google search for "appliance repair parts" yielded 548,00 hits for
> parts...You should find something there.
> Thomas

One would hope so. My search terms were maybe too specific, but I must
say I didn't look at more than the first 50 or so. Thanks for your help.
--
-Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> Updated 10-22-04; Popovers!.
"Peace will come when the power of love overcomes the love of power."
-Jimi Hendrix, and Lt. Joe Corcoran, Retired; St. Paul PD, Homicide Divn.

Viviane

No offence meant - any non US readers with a sense of humour (sorry but in
my view you cannot have a sense of humour if you are from the USA) would
recognise that as a line from Fawlty Towers.

Re appliances - I have contacted dealers in Australia for various brands and
have always been able to get spares very easily.

"Melba's Jammin'" > wrote in message
> In article > , "Viviane"
> > wrote:
>
>> At the risk of suggesting the bleeding obvious, have you tried to get
>> in touch with a local Braun dealer - they should be able to supply
>> you directly or put you in touch with some one who can.

> No. It was a bleeding Sunday and those bleeding folks aren't open. I
> figured I'd try the bleeding good folks on rec.food.equipment. My
> bleeding Google searches weren't giving me what I was looking for in the
> first 50 or so hits and I bleeding just don't have the heart to look
> through the other thousands. Thanks for your bleeding help, though. "-)
> --
> -Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> Updated 10-22-04; Popovers!.
> "Peace will come when the power of love overcomes the love of power."
> -Jimi Hendrix, and Lt. Joe Corcoran, Retired; St. Paul PD, Homicide Divn.

Viviane

No offence meant - any non US readers with a sense of humour (sorry but in
my view you cannot have a sense of humour if you are from the USA) would
recognise that as a line from Fawlty Towers.

Re appliances - I have contacted dealers in Australia for various brands and
have always been able to get spares very easily.

"Melba's Jammin'" > wrote in message
> In article > , "Viviane"
> > wrote:
>
>> At the risk of suggesting the bleeding obvious, have you tried to get
>> in touch with a local Braun dealer - they should be able to supply
>> you directly or put you in touch with some one who can.

> No. It was a bleeding Sunday and those bleeding folks aren't open. I
> figured I'd try the bleeding good folks on rec.food.equipment. My
> bleeding Google searches weren't giving me what I was looking for in the
> first 50 or so hits and I bleeding just don't have the heart to look
> through the other thousands. Thanks for your bleeding help, though. "-)
> --
> -Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> Updated 10-22-04; Popovers!.
> "Peace will come when the power of love overcomes the love of power."
> -Jimi Hendrix, and Lt. Joe Corcoran, Retired; St. Paul PD, Homicide Divn.

Del Cecchi

"Viviane" > wrote in message
u...
> No offence meant - any non US readers with a sense of humour (sorry but in
> my view you cannot have a sense of humour if you are from the USA) would
> recognise that as a line from Fawlty Towers.

Absolutely correct. Here in the US we have a sense of humor.

del cecchi

Del Cecchi

"Viviane" > wrote in message
u...
> No offence meant - any non US readers with a sense of humour (sorry but in
> my view you cannot have a sense of humour if you are from the USA) would
> recognise that as a line from Fawlty Towers.

Absolutely correct. Here in the US we have a sense of humor.

del cecchi

Bev C

Melba's Jammin' wrote:

> Where can I get a chopper container and blade for my Braun MR 370 or MR
> 380 stick blender, Type 4169?

In case you haven't found what you're looking for yet:

http://www.culinaryparts.com/btc/pro...20BRAUN& pn=1

They have what you want for $12.99.

Bev C
Bev C