Kent H.

Default Tramontina knives; where to buy?

In the past Walmart carried Tramontina knives, a tightwad's excellent
alternative to the expensive German knives.
Does anyone know where one can buy these.
Obviously, I need a nationwide chain choice.
Thanks for any advice.
Kent
Vox Humana

"Kent H." > wrote in message
> In the past Walmart carried Tramontina knives, a tightwad's excellent
> alternative to the expensive German knives.
> Does anyone know where one can buy these.
> Obviously, I need a nationwide chain choice.
> Thanks for any advice.
> Kent

It looks like a lot of places have them online. K-Mart is among them, so
you might see if they are in the stores or only available by mail-order.
Here is a link:
http://froogle.google.com/froogle?hl...Search+Froogle

Vox Humana

"Kent H." > wrote in message
> In the past Walmart carried Tramontina knives, a tightwad's excellent
> alternative to the expensive German knives.
> Does anyone know where one can buy these.
> Obviously, I need a nationwide chain choice.
> Thanks for any advice.
> Kent

It looks like a lot of places have them online. K-Mart is among them, so
you might see if they are in the stores or only available by mail-order.
Here is a link:
http://froogle.google.com/froogle?hl...Search+Froogle

Dsorgnzd

"Kent H." > wrote in message
> In the past Walmart carried Tramontina knives, a tightwad's excellent
> alternative to the expensive German knives.
> Does anyone know where one can buy these.
> Obviously, I need a nationwide chain choice.
> Thanks for any advice.
> Kent

Try Overstock.com, shipping is only $2.95 for your entire order. The link
shows the set that I have.

http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2....PROD_ID=744785

Dsorgnzd