Default Tramontina cookware?

Is anybody familiar with the Tramontina cookware, specifically Sterling
II? I saw some at a store and it seems like a fairly good quality
stainless knock-off, but you never know until you use it.
Anybody have any experience with it?

Thanks in advance,

Ken

Stark

In article .com>,
> wrote:

> Is anybody familiar with the Tramontina cookware, specifically Sterling
> II? I saw some at a store and it seems like a fairly good quality
> stainless knock-off, but you never know until you use it.
> Anybody have any experience with it?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Ken

Somebody, maybe Cook's Illustrated, rated their dutch ovens right up
there with the $300+ brands. And they are a lot lighter than the Lodge
ovens which apparently require a small forklift.
Gracie'sMama

Just bought a whole set of pots and pans from Costco. I'm happy so far!
I had to buy BarKeeper's Friend to help in cleaning though (they are
NOT non-stick). Heavy-duty and heat evenly on my crappy stove.

Ken

Stark & Gracie's Mama,

Thanks for the replies. I had done an online search and hadn't come up
with much. But for the price, I'll take the plunge and see how I like
them. Even heating is a very good thing in pots and pans.
Thanks,

Ken