Michael Whitis

Default Wolfgang Puck Bistroware owners

Quick, stupid question. I noticed a bunch of WP cookware at my local
HomeGoods for some really good prices. Since I'm in the market, I figured
I'd pick up a few pieces and give it a go. However, these are all open
stock, and aren't marked as "Bistro" anywhere, and want to make sure that
I'm getting the Bistro line, and not the older line from one of the
Warehouse stores (Sam's, maybe) that wasn't thought as highly.

Do your Bistro pans have the word "bistro" on them anywhere? The pans I'm
looking at say "Wolfgang Puck Cookware, Made in China" on the bottom.

Than

Vox Humana

"Michael Whitis" > wrote in message
> Quick, stupid question. I noticed a bunch of WP cookware at my local
> HomeGoods for some really good prices. Since I'm in the market, I figured
> I'd pick up a few pieces and give it a go. However, these are all open
> stock, and aren't marked as "Bistro" anywhere, and want to make sure that
> I'm getting the Bistro line, and not the older line from one of the
> Warehouse stores (Sam's, maybe) that wasn't thought as highly.
>
> Do your Bistro pans have the word "bistro" on them anywhere? The pans I'm
> looking at say "Wolfgang Puck Cookware, Made in China" on the bottom.

Mine have the word "Bistroware" in script with the words "Wolfgang Puck
Cookware" in a circle. In small letters below that, it say "made in China."
I picked up an open stock piece recently at a regional liquidator, Gabriel
Brothers. That piece had the identical imprint. It is on the BOTTOM of
each piece. For the record, I found that the prices being charged at
Gabriel's was as much or more than the prices charged on HSN.

Vox Humana