George Shirley

Default Wolfgang Puck Mixer

Went to Sam's Club yesterday and there was the stand mixer we had been
discussing so I bought the thing. Package was sealed, everything looked
okay so I unpacked it and! No manual, no warranty registration, no
paperwork of any kind. So, it's back to Sam's Club with my receipt today
to see if they offer me up the paperwork that is supposed to come with
the machine.

Should have known better than to take the one on top of the pile. <VBG>

Pleased with the machine but not with Sam's Club. Oh yeah, $179.xx plus
local sales tax. A lot less than KitchenAid or DeLonghi but appears, by
weight, finish, and sounds it makes, to be of equal quality. I will
report back after a couple of months.

George

Edwin Pawlowski

"George Shirley" > wrote in message

> Pleased with the machine but not with Sam's Club.

Why is that? Does Sam's Club usually take the manuals out of packages
before they sell them? Do you think they order them special that way?

George Shirley

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
> "George Shirley" > wrote in message
>

>>Pleased with the machine but not with Sam's Club.

> Why is that? Does Sam's Club usually take the manuals out of packages
> before they sell them? Do you think they order them special that way?

No, I've just seen it happen to many times to be totally an accident.
When I returned to the store one of the ladies from Customer Service and
I went back and opened ten of the boxes and only found two manuals in
them. All ten were sealed prior to opening as was the one I bought. I
think it's shoddy TQM (Total Quality Management) by the Chinese factory
that made the things.

Pretty sure that Sam's couldn't sell them that cheap if they had someone
open each box and check the contents before putting them out on the
floor. Just happened the young lady was interested in seeing what was
going on. She told me as I checked out of the store that I was the
fourth customer to complain about no manuals.

And exactly how long have you been a smart ass Sir?

George

Edwin Pawlowski

"George Shirley" > wrote in message
> All ten were sealed prior to opening as was the one I bought. I think
> it's shoddy TQM (Total Quality Management) by the Chinese factory that
> made the things.

OK, but that is not the fault of Sam's Club but rather the company that
built them.

> Pretty sure that Sam's couldn't sell them that cheap if they had someone
> open each box and check the contents before putting them out on the floor.

Nor does any other store. You do have to assume that the goods from the
factory are what they are purported to be. I know of very few retailwers
that open everypackege they sell to check contents.

> And exactly how long have you been a smart ass Sir?
>
> George

Well, I'm 59 but I've only truly been a smart ass for the past ten or so.
As you get older you get more outspoken and less tolerant of unfounded
statements. I'm often assigned to take care of the tough tasks at work for
that reason. I say what I think.

Ward Abbott

On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 20:22:52 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski" >
wrote:

> Do you think they order them special that way?

Yes...Sam's Club is a maniacal retailer....

run for your lives....

Vox Humana

"George Shirley" > wrote in message
.. .
> Went to Sam's Club yesterday and there was the stand mixer we had been
> discussing so I bought the thing. Package was sealed, everything looked
> okay so I unpacked it and! No manual, no warranty registration, no
> paperwork of any kind. So, it's back to Sam's Club with my receipt today
> to see if they offer me up the paperwork that is supposed to come with
> the machine.
>
> Should have known better than to take the one on top of the pile. <VBG>
>
> Pleased with the machine but not with Sam's Club. Oh yeah, $179.xx plus
> local sales tax. A lot less than KitchenAid or DeLonghi but appears, by
> weight, finish, and sounds it makes, to be of equal quality. I will
> report back after a couple of months.

I can't tell you how many times I have bought things only to find that parts
are missing. We had a computer store that was caught repackaging things and
selling them as new. People would get a shrink-wrapped package from the
shelf and when they got home found missing documentation or parts. In the
good old days, there would be disks with data written to them. Customer
service almost NEVER checks the condition of returned products. The same
store got burned a couple times by people returning boxes full of scrap
lumber instead of the laser printer or monitor that should have been in the
box!

George Shirley

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
> "George Shirley" > wrote in message
>
>> All ten were sealed prior to opening as was the one I bought. I think
>>it's shoddy TQM (Total Quality Management) by the Chinese factory that
>>made the things.

> OK, but that is not the fault of Sam's Club but rather the company that
> built them.
>
>>Pretty sure that Sam's couldn't sell them that cheap if they had someone
>>open each box and check the contents before putting them out on the floor.

> Nor does any other store. You do have to assume that the goods from the
> factory are what they are purported to be. I know of very few retailwers
> that open everypackege they sell to check contents.
>

>>And exactly how long have you been a smart ass Sir?
>>
>>George

> Well, I'm 59 but I've only truly been a smart ass for the past ten or so.
> As you get older you get more outspoken and less tolerant of unfounded
> statements. I'm often assigned to take care of the tough tasks at work for
> that reason. I say what I think.

That's okay, I'm 6 years older than you and have been a smart ass a lot
longer. I still work every day for myself and, as an industrial safety
consultant I also say what I think and do a lot of tough tasks. Keep it
up, you'll catch up one day. <BSEG>

George

George Shirley

Vox Humana wrote:

> "George Shirley" > wrote in message
> .. .
>
>>Went to Sam's Club yesterday and there was the stand mixer we had been
>>discussing so I bought the thing. Package was sealed, everything looked
>>okay so I unpacked it and! No manual, no warranty registration, no
>>paperwork of any kind. So, it's back to Sam's Club with my receipt today
>>to see if they offer me up the paperwork that is supposed to come with
>>the machine.
>>
>>Should have known better than to take the one on top of the pile. <VBG>
>>
>>Pleased with the machine but not with Sam's Club. Oh yeah, $179.xx plus
>>local sales tax. A lot less than KitchenAid or DeLonghi but appears, by
>>weight, finish, and sounds it makes, to be of equal quality. I will
>>report back after a couple of months.

> I can't tell you how many times I have bought things only to find that parts
> are missing. We had a computer store that was caught repackaging things and
> selling them as new. People would get a shrink-wrapped package from the
> shelf and when they got home found missing documentation or parts. In the
> good old days, there would be disks with data written to them. Customer
> service almost NEVER checks the condition of returned products. The same
> store got burned a couple times by people returning boxes full of scrap
> lumber instead of the laser printer or monitor that should have been in the
> box!

That's one of the reasons I generally check boxes of "new" stuff at
Sam's, Walmart, etc. A friend is a manager of a Lowe's here locally and
he says people buy new power tools on Friday, use them all weekend and
bring them back as unwanted on Monday. The tools have generally seen
hard service but the guy gets his money back, no questions asked, and
then they send the tools back to be "refurbished." He's got a list of
the power tools I want/need and I go buy them at half off after they've
been returned. I don't have the cojones to try that trick myself.

Walmart locally will definitely reseal boxes without checking them after
return. I seldom buy anything from them for that reason unless they're
willing to let me cut the tape and check the box.

George

limey

"George Shirley" wrote in message
> Went to Sam's Club yesterday and there was the stand mixer we had been
> discussing so I bought the thing. Package was sealed, everything looked
> okay so I unpacked it and! No manual, no warranty registration, no
> paperwork of any kind. So, it's back to Sam's Club with my receipt today
> to see if they offer me up the paperwork that is supposed to come with the
> machine.
>
> Should have known better than to take the one on top of the pile. <VBG>
>
> Pleased with the machine but not with Sam's Club. Oh yeah, $179.xx plus
> local sales tax. A lot less than KitchenAid or DeLonghi but appears, by
> weight, finish, and sounds it makes, to be of equal quality. I will report
> back after a couple of months.
>
> George

Hi, George. I was the OP who first mentioned this mixer, having seen it in
Sam's Club. If I didn't have my KitchenAid I would probably have bought
it, so I'll be interested in your follow-up report. The 700w impressed me.
You did the right thing about reporting missing documentation.

Dora

George Shirley

limey wrote:
> "George Shirley" wrote in message
>
>>Went to Sam's Club yesterday and there was the stand mixer we had been
>>discussing so I bought the thing. Package was sealed, everything looked
>>okay so I unpacked it and! No manual, no warranty registration, no
>>paperwork of any kind. So, it's back to Sam's Club with my receipt today
>>to see if they offer me up the paperwork that is supposed to come with the
>>machine.
>>
>>Should have known better than to take the one on top of the pile. <VBG>
>>
>>Pleased with the machine but not with Sam's Club. Oh yeah, $179.xx plus
>>local sales tax. A lot less than KitchenAid or DeLonghi but appears, by
>>weight, finish, and sounds it makes, to be of equal quality. I will report
>>back after a couple of months.
>>
>>George

> Hi, George. I was the OP who first mentioned this mixer, having seen it in
> Sam's Club. If I didn't have my KitchenAid I would probably have bought
> it, so I'll be interested in your follow-up report. The 700w impressed me.
> You did the right thing about reporting missing documentation.
>
> Dora

So far I've made a cake from scratch with the thing and a batch of bread
dough (4 loaves of French bread). Worked like a charm. I have a slight
learning curve on it as I have used an Oster Kitchen Center since 1981.
It still works, well, parts of it, so the wife will take it to her
classroom to mix papier mache for her art students. Old machines live
forever in our family.

I have the stainless one so it's fairly easy to clean and the splatter
shield really helps. Was mixing the cake dough at highest speed and it
didn't even get the spatter shield dirty. Guess the oscillation of the
paddle does the job. I like not having to scrape down the sides of the
bowl too.

George

Wayne Boatwright

On Thu 21 Jul 2005 07:57:30a, George Shirley wrote in rec.food.equipment:

> limey wrote:
>> "George Shirley" wrote in message
>>
>>>Went to Sam's Club yesterday and there was the stand mixer we had been
>>>discussing so I bought the thing. Package was sealed, everything looked
>>>okay so I unpacked it and! No manual, no warranty registration, no
>>>paperwork of any kind. So, it's back to Sam's Club with my receipt
>>>today to see if they offer me up the paperwork that is supposed to come
>>>with the machine.
>>>
>>>Should have known better than to take the one on top of the pile. <VBG>
>>>
>>>Pleased with the machine but not with Sam's Club. Oh yeah, $179.xx plus
>>>local sales tax. A lot less than KitchenAid or DeLonghi but appears, by
>>>weight, finish, and sounds it makes, to be of equal quality. I will
>>>report back after a couple of months.
>>>
>>>George

>> Hi, George. I was the OP who first mentioned this mixer, having seen
>> it in Sam's Club. If I didn't have my KitchenAid I would probably
>> have bought it, so I'll be interested in your follow-up report. The
>> 700w impressed me. You did the right thing about reporting missing
>> documentation.
>>
>> Dora
>>

> So far I've made a cake from scratch with the thing and a batch of bread
> dough (4 loaves of French bread). Worked like a charm. I have a slight
> learning curve on it as I have used an Oster Kitchen Center since 1981.
> It still works, well, parts of it, so the wife will take it to her
> classroom to mix papier mache for her art students. Old machines live
> forever in our family.
>
> I have the stainless one so it's fairly easy to clean and the splatter
> shield really helps. Was mixing the cake dough at highest speed and it
> didn't even get the spatter shield dirty. Guess the oscillation of the
> paddle does the job. I like not having to scrape down the sides of the
> bowl too.
>
> George

It looks like a winner, but I have no excuse for replacing my vintage KA
K5. I doubt that I'd consider a KA now, but back then Hobart knew how to
build them.

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0529-2, 07/21/2005
Tested on: 7/21/2005 6:08:19 PM

George Shirley

Wayne Boatwright wrote:
> On Thu 21 Jul 2005 07:57:30a, George Shirley wrote in rec.food.equipment:
>

>>limey wrote:

>>>Hi, George. I was the OP who first mentioned this mixer, having seen
>>>it in Sam's Club. If I didn't have my KitchenAid I would probably
>>>have bought it, so I'll be interested in your follow-up report. The
>>>700w impressed me. You did the right thing about reporting missing
>>>documentation.
>>>
>>>Dora
>>>

>>So far I've made a cake from scratch with the thing and a batch of bread
>>dough (4 loaves of French bread). Worked like a charm. I have a slight
>>learning curve on it as I have used an Oster Kitchen Center since 1981.
>>It still works, well, parts of it, so the wife will take it to her
>>classroom to mix papier mache for her art students. Old machines live
>>forever in our family.
>>
>>I have the stainless one so it's fairly easy to clean and the splatter
>>shield really helps. Was mixing the cake dough at highest speed and it
>>didn't even get the spatter shield dirty. Guess the oscillation of the
>>paddle does the job. I like not having to scrape down the sides of the
>>bowl too.
>>
>>George

> It looks like a winner, but I have no excuse for replacing my vintage KA
> K5. I doubt that I'd consider a KA now, but back then Hobart knew how to
> build them.

I have friends locally who bought KA's and were unhappy with them. I had
originally been looking at the Kenwood, nee DeLonghi, but liked the Puck
Bistro setup from the getgo. Yesterday I ordered the meat
grinder/sausage stuffer and the veggie slicer/dicer doodad from Sam's
Club. My local Sam's didn't have the accessories but they are shipping
them to me UPS for $5.82 which ain't bad, total for the two attachments
was $79.42 including the local tax. Slicer/Shredder was $31.34 and the
food grinder was $36.34. Makes my total $269.85 which is about the base
price for the basic KA, without accessories, at Bed, Bath, and Beyond or
at Target.

If I'm still around in ten years I'll let y'all know how the Puck works
then. <BSEG>

Now I have to decide which gas stove I want to get to replace this cheap
electric I've got. Going to have to be a 30 incher as that's all the
space I've got. Gas pipe goes right over the spot where the stove goes
on its way to the water heater so won't be a problem putting a drop in
but I may have to add a 120V outlet back there too, again not a problem.
Decisions, decisions but I need that gas stove for putting up food. 18
quart pressure canner has already ruined one electric stove.

George

Wayne Boatwright

On Thu 21 Jul 2005 06:24:56p, George Shirley wrote in rec.food.equipment:

> Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>> On Thu 21 Jul 2005 07:57:30a, George Shirley wrote in
>> rec.food.equipment:

>>>So far I've made a cake from scratch with the thing and a batch of
>>>bread dough (4 loaves of French bread). Worked like a charm. I have a
>>>slight learning curve on it as I have used an Oster Kitchen Center
>>>since 1981. It still works, well, parts of it, so the wife will take it
>>>to her classroom to mix papier mache for her art students. Old machines
>>>live forever in our family.
>>>
>>>I have the stainless one so it's fairly easy to clean and the splatter
>>>shield really helps. Was mixing the cake dough at highest speed and it
>>>didn't even get the spatter shield dirty. Guess the oscillation of the
>>>paddle does the job. I like not having to scrape down the sides of the
>>>bowl too.
>>>
>>>George

>> It looks like a winner, but I have no excuse for replacing my vintage
>> KA K5. I doubt that I'd consider a KA now, but back then Hobart knew
>> how to build them.
>>

> I have friends locally who bought KA's and were unhappy with them. I had
> originally been looking at the Kenwood, nee DeLonghi, but liked the Puck
> Bistro setup from the getgo. Yesterday I ordered the meat
> grinder/sausage stuffer and the veggie slicer/dicer doodad from Sam's
> Club. My local Sam's didn't have the accessories but they are shipping
> them to me UPS for $5.82 which ain't bad, total for the two attachments
> was $79.42 including the local tax. Slicer/Shredder was $31.34 and the
> food grinder was $36.34. Makes my total $269.85 which is about the base
> price for the basic KA, without accessories, at Bed, Bath, and Beyond or
> at Target.

Sounds like you're going to be well equipped, George! I bought my KA in
1973, along with a whole slew of attachments. I use most of them fairly
often.

> If I'm still around in ten years I'll let y'all know how the Puck works
> then. <BSEG>

George, no matter how long you live, that mixer will probably outlast you.
Good machines seem to last forever.

> Now I have to decide which gas stove I want to get to replace this cheap
> electric I've got. Going to have to be a 30 incher as that's all the
> space I've got. Gas pipe goes right over the spot where the stove goes
> on its way to the water heater so won't be a problem putting a drop in
> but I may have to add a 120V outlet back there too, again not a problem.
> Decisions, decisions but I need that gas stove for putting up food. 18
> quart pressure canner has already ruined one electric stove.

Even with a gas range, you'll probably need 120V power for the range
itself. I assume you mean an additional accessable outlet. I really like
the idea of a drop in.

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0529-2, 07/21/2005
Tested on: 7/21/2005 9:39:04 PM

George Shirley

Wayne Boatwright wrote:
> On Thu 21 Jul 2005 06:24:56p, George Shirley wrote in rec.food.equipment:
>

>>Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>>
>>>On Thu 21 Jul 2005 07:57:30a, George Shirley wrote in
>>>rec.food.equipment:

>>>It looks like a winner, but I have no excuse for replacing my vintage
>>>KA K5. I doubt that I'd consider a KA now, but back then Hobart knew
>>>how to build them.
>>>

>>I have friends locally who bought KA's and were unhappy with them. I had
>>originally been looking at the Kenwood, nee DeLonghi, but liked the Puck
>>Bistro setup from the getgo. Yesterday I ordered the meat
>>grinder/sausage stuffer and the veggie slicer/dicer doodad from Sam's
>>Club. My local Sam's didn't have the accessories but they are shipping
>>them to me UPS for $5.82 which ain't bad, total for the two attachments
>>was $79.42 including the local tax. Slicer/Shredder was $31.34 and the
>>food grinder was $36.34. Makes my total $269.85 which is about the base
>>price for the basic KA, without accessories, at Bed, Bath, and Beyond or
>>at Target.

> Sounds like you're going to be well equipped, George! I bought my KA in
> 1973, along with a whole slew of attachments. I use most of them fairly
> often.

That's why I miss my old Oster Kitchen Center, no parts are made anymore
and I've never found the ones I need on any of the auction sites. Thing
was a stand mixer, blender, food processor, and meat grinder all in one.
So I'm back there again.

>>If I'm still around in ten years I'll let y'all know how the Puck works
>>then. <BSEG>

> George, no matter how long you live, that mixer will probably outlast you.
> Good machines seem to last forever.

You're probably right Wayne, I've got tools I use about weekly that I
inherited from my great-grandfather and he died in 1926, long before I
was born. It's amazing how well-made things last so long.

>>Now I have to decide which gas stove I want to get to replace this cheap
>>electric I've got. Going to have to be a 30 incher as that's all the
>>space I've got. Gas pipe goes right over the spot where the stove goes
>>on its way to the water heater so won't be a problem putting a drop in
>>but I may have to add a 120V outlet back there too, again not a problem.
>>Decisions, decisions but I need that gas stove for putting up food. 18
>>quart pressure canner has already ruined one electric stove.

> Even with a gas range, you'll probably need 120V power for the range
> itself. I assume you mean an additional accessable outlet. I really like
> the idea of a drop in.

Yup, there's only 220V back there and it will be easy enough to run a
120V line for the new range. Wife says I have to finish all the other
projects that were put in abeyance when my back went out before I can do
anything new. Dratted woman!

George

Vox Humana

"George Shirley" > wrote in message
.. .

> Yup, there's only 220V back there and it will be easy enough to run a
> 120V line for the new range. Wife says I have to finish all the other
> projects that were put in abeyance when my back went out before I can do
> anything new. Dratted woman!

You shouldn't have to run a new line. The 220V outlet is just to 110V lines
with a neutral and (most likely) a ground. You should be able to have an
electrician covert it to 110 with the existing wiring.

George Shirley

Vox Humana wrote:

> "George Shirley" > wrote in message
> .. .
>

>>Yup, there's only 220V back there and it will be easy enough to run a
>>120V line for the new range. Wife says I have to finish all the other
>>projects that were put in abeyance when my back went out before I can do
>>anything new. Dratted woman!
>>

> You shouldn't have to run a new line. The 220V outlet is just to 110V lines
> with a neutral and (most likely) a ground. You should be able to have an
> electrician covert it to 110 with the existing wiring.

Know that but the next owner of this old house might want to install an
electric stove and then they would have to hire an electrician to
convert back. It's much easier to run a separate line as that wall backs
up on the breaker panel.

George

FDR

"Vox Humana" > wrote in message
. ..

> "George Shirley" > wrote in message
> .. .
>
>> Yup, there's only 220V back there and it will be easy enough to run a
>> 120V line for the new range. Wife says I have to finish all the other
>> projects that were put in abeyance when my back went out before I can do
>> anything new. Dratted woman!
>>

> You shouldn't have to run a new line. The 220V outlet is just to 110V
> lines
> with a neutral and (most likely) a ground. You should be able to have an
> electrician covert it to 110 with the existing wiring.

Not necessarily. If it's older wiring it may just be two hot lines and a
ground. 220V doesn't require a neutral. Newer wiring may have a 4 prong
outlet with an additional neutral.

Vox Humana

"FDR" > wrote in message

> "Vox Humana" > wrote in message
> . ..
> >
> > "George Shirley" > wrote in message
> > .. .
> >
> >> Yup, there's only 220V back there and it will be easy enough to run a
> >> 120V line for the new range. Wife says I have to finish all the other
> >> projects that were put in abeyance when my back went out before I can

do
> >> anything new. Dratted woman!
> >>

> > You shouldn't have to run a new line. The 220V outlet is just to 110V
> > lines
> > with a neutral and (most likely) a ground. You should be able to have

an
> > electrician covert it to 110 with the existing wiring.
> >

> Not necessarily. If it's older wiring it may just be two hot lines and a
> ground. 220V doesn't require a neutral. Newer wiring may have a 4 prong
> outlet with an additional neutral.

Thus the "most likely" in brackets.

FDR

"Vox Humana" > wrote in message
.. .

> "FDR" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Vox Humana" > wrote in message
>> . ..
>> >
>> > "George Shirley" > wrote in message
>> > .. .

> do
>> >>

>> > You shouldn't have to run a new line. The 220V outlet is just to 110V
>> > lines
>> > with a neutral and (most likely) a ground. You should be able to have

> an
>> > electrician covert it to 110 with the existing wiring.
>> >

>> Not necessarily. If it's older wiring it may just be two hot lines and a
>> ground. 220V doesn't require a neutral. Newer wiring may have a 4 prong
>> outlet with an additional neutral.

> Thus the "most likely" in brackets.

Well I disagree about the most likely as the 4 prong outlets are relatively
new.

George Shirley

FDR wrote:

> "Vox Humana" > wrote in message
> . ..
>
>>"George Shirley" > wrote in message
>>

>>>Yup, there's only 220V back there and it will be easy enough to run a
>>>120V line for the new range. Wife says I have to finish all the other
>>>projects that were put in abeyance when my back went out before I can do
>>>anything new. Dratted woman!
>>>

>>You shouldn't have to run a new line. The 220V outlet is just to 110V
>>lines
>>with a neutral and (most likely) a ground. You should be able to have an
>>electrician covert it to 110 with the existing wiring.
>>

> Not necessarily. If it's older wiring it may just be two hot lines and a
> ground. 220V doesn't require a neutral. Newer wiring may have a 4 prong
> outlet with an additional neutral.

Was installed in 1974 and is the old style plug and wiring.

George

Edwin Pawlowski

> wrote in message
> On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 15:35:06 -0500, George Shirley
> > wrote:
>
>>And exactly how long have you been a smart ass Sir?

> He's an ass but not smart enough to be a smart ass.
>
> Andrew

Wow, it took you what, three weeks to come up with that witty reply?
Impressive.
Ed

Wayne Boatwright

On Tue 09 Aug 2005 02:01:00p, wrote in rec.food.equipment:

> On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 09:16:21 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski" >
> wrote:
>

> wrote in message
. ..
>>> On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 15:35:06 -0500, George Shirley

>>> He's an ass but not smart enough to be a smart ass.
>>>
>>> Andrew

>>Wow, it took you what, three weeks to come up with that witty reply?
>>Impressive.

> No it just isn't worthwhile reading a group with such a small amount
> of postings on a regular basis. And my response still holds.
>
> Andrew

Then why bother, or bother us, at all?

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0532-1, 08/09/2005
Tested on: 8/9/2005 6:42:18 PM

Wayne Boatwright

On Wed 10 Aug 2005 02:48:03p, wrote in rec.food.equipment:

> On 10 Aug 2005 03:47:31 +0200, Wayne Boatwright
> > wrote:
>
>>On Tue 09 Aug 2005 02:01:00p, wrote in rec.food.equipment:
>>
>>> On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 09:16:21 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski" >
>>> wrote:
>>>

> wrote in message
m...

>>> No it just isn't worthwhile reading a group with such a small amount
>>> of postings on a regular basis. And my response still holds.
>>>
>>> Andrew
>>>

>>Then why bother, or bother us, at all?

> Oh, you're no bother.

Thanks for that. :-)

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0532-3, 08/10/2005
Tested on: 8/10/2005 7:16:32 PM