Posted to rec.food.equipment

Default thunks requested on kitchen-aid SS skillet

Value City Dept Stores is going bye-bye real soon, and here in StL, at
least one of them has some KA SS with the copper cored base, not clad up
the sides. It is marked down to under $20. Personally, I am a fan of
the clad style SS cookware (tri-ply, all-clad). Should I go ahead and
jump on this SS piece?

jt
Posted to rec.food.equipment

"jt august" > wrote in message
> Value City Dept Stores is going bye-bye real soon, and here in StL, at
> least one of them has some KA SS with the copper cored base, not clad up
> the sides. It is marked down to under $20. Personally, I am a fan of
> the clad style SS cookware (tri-ply, all-clad). Should I go ahead and
> jump on this SS piece?
>
> jt

Need you ask? :-))
Of course.
Hurry!
Dee Dee

Help requested Kswck General Cooking 25 13-07-2011 08:46 AM
My Most Requested Dish....(by far) ThreeMenFishing Mexican Cooking 0 16-02-2006 06:11 PM
Scones as requested Ophelia General Cooking 40 02-08-2005 08:03 AM
Scones as requested Ophelia General Cooking 2 30-07-2005 12:22 PM
My MOST requested dish is...? Andy General Cooking 31 30-03-2005 04:40 AM