Posted to rec.food.equipment
RDR RDR is offline

Default Kenmore range manual or assistance req'd

I just picked up a used Kenmore range of about 2002 vintage. Mdl. C880
63461950. Trying to determine operation of electronics. If I push bake
or broil a light saying"start?" comes on. I push the start button and
some code comes up like F1 or F3 etc. I need to figure this out.
Posted to rec.food.equipment
Sky Sky is offline

The Cook wrote:

> On Mon, 1 Sep 2008 10:32:53 -0700 (PDT), RDR >
> wrote:
>
> >I just picked up a used Kenmore range of about 2002 vintage. Mdl. C880
> >63461950. Trying to determine operation of electronics. If I push bake
> >or broil a light saying"start?" comes on. I push the start button and
> >some code comes up like F1 or F3 etc. I need to figure this out.

> Have you checked the Sears' site. They may have manuals on line or to
> order.

In addition to the sears' website, try this one --
http://www.pcappliancerepair.com/index.html -- it's been recommended to
me a few times by my appliance-repair guy. It's invaluable!

Sky

Ultimate Kitchen Rule -- Cook's Choice
Posted to rec.food.equipment

wrote:

>I just picked up a used Kenmore range of about 2002 vintage. Mdl. C880
>63461950. Trying to determine operation of electronics. If I push bake
>or broil a light saying"start?" comes on. I push the start button and
>some code comes up like F1 or F3 etc. I need to figure this out.

Have you checked the Sears' site. They may have manuals on line or to
order.

Need negro assistance Guillaume Ier de Normandie[_2_] General Cooking 0 20-02-2009 07:07 PM
Kenmore Elite range problem [email protected] Cooking Equipment 3 16-11-2005 02:54 PM
Need Assistance Dave Bugg Barbecue 19 30-04-2005 04:43 PM
Kenmore (Electrolux) Range??? Paul Green Cooking Equipment 3 27-11-2004 11:14 PM
Cooking on gas range vs electric range. (Update) Glenn Jacobs General Cooking 0 21-10-2003 06:34 PM