Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.coffee,rec.boats

Default Need negro assistance

For assplay, toilet games and hot spankings. I love role play, "slave
and massa" "prison bitch and bubba" "daddy and son" You name it, I
claim it. Must be well hung and able to shoot bug loads.
Low hanger balls a plus. I can suck them for hours. My turd cutter can
double as a pussy if necessary. I am always horny and I can deep
throat up to 14 inches. I live in Fort Lauderdale and can travel short
distances for meetings. I'm ready, want a spanking for trying to run
away from Massa'a plantation? Email me today!

I'm waiting lover! muah.