Posted to rec.food.equipment
gfe gfe is offline

Default Looking for espresso coffee tamper manufacturer?

Hello, everyone,
We are professional espresso coffee tamper manufacturer in China.
We are offering Espresso Tampers as follows:
1. Base Size: 49-58mm, any size is available(for instance, 57.5mm)
2. Material:
***A: Aluminum handle + stainless steel base
***B: Aluminum handle + Aluminum base
***C: Stainless steel handle & base
***D: Color aluminum handle + stainless steel base

Our material is 304 food grade stainless steel, 6061 Aluminum etc.

Please note: We can design the tampers according to your drawing or
samples as well.

If you need coffee tamper, please feel free to let me know, We'll show
you more details and relevant pictures. Not only good quality, but
also most competitive price you could get from us.

Have a nice day!
Best regards,
Tommy Wong

On-line service:
MSN:

Skype: coffee-tamper
Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfe View Post
Hello, everyone,
We are professional espresso coffee tamper manufacturer in China.
We are offering Espresso Tampers as follows:
1. Base Size: 49-58mm, any size is available(for instance, 57.5mm)
2. Material:
***A: Aluminum handle + stainless steel base
***B: Aluminum handle + Aluminum base
***C: Stainless steel handle & base
***D: Color aluminum handle + stainless steel base

Our material is 304 food grade stainless steel, 6061 Aluminum etc.

Please note: We can design the tampers according to your drawing or
samples as well.

If you need coffee tamper, please feel free to let me know, We'll show
you more details and relevant pictures. Not only good quality, but
also most competitive price you could get from us.

Have a nice day!
Best regards,
Tommy Wong

On-line service:
MSN:

Skype: coffee-tamper
Email is: sales(at)polecon-cnc(dot)com
MSN is: coffeetamper(at)hotmail(dot)com
Thank you very much for GFE.

best regards,
Tommy
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeetamper View Post
Email is: sales(at)polecon-cnc(dot)com
MSN is: coffeetamper(at)hotmail(dot)com
Thank you very much for GFE.

best regards,
Tommy
so can I get the price qoute for that product?