Posted to rec.food.drink.coffee
gfe gfe is offline

Default Are you looking for professional espresso tamper supplier?

We are professional espresso coffee tamper manufacturer in China.
Hereon, you can find the best grip from our tampers to meet your
different clients. Not only good quality, but also competitive price
you can get from our tampers. To know more about our tampers, please
contact us via sales(at)polecon-cnc.com. As received your inquiry,
we'll reply you on time.

Thanks for your kind attention. Any questions or suggestions, please
feel free to let me know.

Best regards,
Tommy
MSN on-line: coffeetamper(at)hotmail.com
Posted to rec.food.drink.coffee

TAMPER SPAM!!! ANOTHER FIRST!