Posted to rec.food.equipment

Default Non Stick Wok or Not

"Drew Cutter" > wrote in message

> All i see in store is non-stick wok's . Is a good brand of non stick
> or just stay away from non-stick ?

http://www.wokshop.com/HTML/products/woks/woks.html

or

www.wokshop.com

BOB

Posted to rec.food.equipment

"Drew Cutter" > wrote in message

> BOB wrote:
> > "Drew Cutter" > wrote in message
> >
> > > All i see in store is non-stick wok's . Is a good brand of non
> > > stick or just stay away from non-stick ?

> > http://www.wokshop.com/HTML/products/woks/woks.html
> >
> > or
> >
> > www.wokshop.com
> >
> > BOB
> >

> Seem to be the only place to buy one , other than amazon . I've got to
> William Sonoma , bath bed and beyond and Sur la table.

I've bought from the Wok Shop. Good products, good, fast service and they
even gave me a bamboo back-scratcher with the last order. ;-)

BOB

Non-stick wok Rog General Cooking 5 06-02-2012 06:27 PM
Non Stick Wok or Not jt august[_2_] Cooking Equipment 6 22-06-2007 12:47 PM
Non Stick Wok or Not Edwin Pawlowski Cooking Equipment 0 16-06-2007 04:35 AM
Non stick pan Terry[_1_] General Cooking 18 05-03-2007 09:58 PM
Calphalon Pro non-stick ii vs commercial non-stick? Bill Cooking Equipment 7 19-11-2003 09:34 PM