jstc

Default Steam ???

We use a Bialetti espresso maker that we recently bought for making cold
coffee drinks. We are satisfied with the results and our iced mocha's
and latte's are as good as the local Barrista's. Now my wife wants to
make hot mocha's and latte's for the cold Kansas winter days. Since all
I need is a steam producer I am looking for suggestions on coffee makers
for only the steam side. Will the cheap Krups and other espresso makers
from Target do what I want??

Any and all suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

TIA