ella

Default please recommend a coffee maker

i am looking for a good drip coffee maker that makes the water really hot
before it goes thru the grounds.
i am using a delonghi stainless carafe maker and the water is not very hot ,
therefore not flavorful.

Larry

On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 11:18:36 -0500, "ella" >
wrote:

>i am looking for a good drip coffee maker that makes the water really hot
>before it goes thru the grounds.

Most Krups and Braun machines take the water to 203 to 204 deg. F,
which is considered optimal.

-- Larry

Larry