Toni Rosati

Default decaf vs regular

too funny that we have the same last name!

The decaffination process is very expensive. So companies tend to use lower
quality, less expensive beans to make their decaf versions. It is the only
way they can sell these beans/coffee cups at a comparable price to regular
beans.

I'm surprized that you can't taste a difference! I know for sure that the
beans will not stay fresh nearly as long as caffinated. And if the beans
aren't fresh, they definitely taste different.

Oh, well, I'm glad you are happy with your choice. Personally, I love my
caffeine! (I don't drink any sodas)

Toni Rosati
Orchid Photography
www.orchidphoto.net

"R R" > wrote in message
.. .
> Anytime I make a decision to switch to a healthier choice (possibly) of

food
> or drink I weigh the taste difference to see if it's worth it. I switched

> DECAF coffee and drink it most of the time because honestly I cannot taste
> much difference if any at all. Therefore the benefits are that for little

> no change of taste, I am choosing a better alternative. Whoever came up

with
> decaf is a genius. I'd like to know your thoughts on the issue.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Remo Rosati, author
> DIVINE INTERVENTION
> http://www.geocities.com/newnovelann

Toni Rosati

too funny that we have the same last name!

The decaffination process is very expensive. So companies tend to use lower
quality, less expensive beans to make their decaf versions. It is the only
way they can sell these beans/coffee cups at a comparable price to regular
beans.

I'm surprized that you can't taste a difference! I know for sure that the
beans will not stay fresh nearly as long as caffinated. And if the beans
aren't fresh, they definitely taste different.

Oh, well, I'm glad you are happy with your choice. Personally, I love my
caffeine! (I don't drink any sodas)

Toni Rosati
Orchid Photography
www.orchidphoto.net

.. .

Decaf Pu Erh? Dan Stromberg Tea 10 14-09-2006 09:18 PM
Decaf expresso? splitload Coffee 2 14-02-2006 10:18 PM
Decaf is for pussies! [email protected] Coffee 0 23-12-2004 07:02 PM
Decaf is for pussies! [email protected] Coffee 0 23-12-2004 07:02 PM
Decaf Darjeeling #881 Blair P. Houghton Tea 0 04-06-2004 04:46 AM