Old 01-11-2003, 09:03 PM
DT

Default Help out with this coffee survey

Tried your link but page could not be displayed.

"Loigen" wrote in message
om...
A friend of mine is conducting a survey of coffee drinkers. I take it
there may be one or two in this group, yes?

It takes three or four minutes to complete. Thanks for your help.

https://surveys.supersurvey.com/cgi-...veys/s15825.pl