Posted to alt.food.chocolate,rec.food.chocolate

Default Michel Cluizel, Pralus in New York City

I'd like to buy several Michel Cluizel, Pralus and perhaps also
Varlhona and Domori chocolate bars, 10-15 in total. Given this, I am
looking for the best price in the New York City area. Any suggestions?

So far, I have noted that Zabar's has Michel Cluizel 100g bars for
$4.69 + tax (which comes out to $5.08), and Varlhona for $3.98 + tax.
Murray's on Bleecker has Pralus 100g bars for $6.99.

The online merchants I have come across so far seem to be even more
expensive.

If anyone knows about a place in the NYC area or an online merchant
with more favorable prices, please let me know.

Thanks!

Ivan

Posted to alt.food.chocolate,rec.food.chocolate

Isn't a Trader Joe's opening up in Manhattan? They have Valrhona at a
decent price. Whole Foods, although overpriced on many items, usually
has a decent price on chocolate bars. Cluizel tends to be expensive
regardless.