bk

Default New York City BBQ

Will be in NY next week. Have been to Blue Smoke and have heard that
Dinosaur has opened in Harem. I've had their hot sauce, which really isn't
hot, but it is tasty. Any reveiws of the new places opening in NY?

eelhc

Not exactly new but check out Daisy May's (more of a take out place):

http://www.gothamist.com/archives/20...ys_bbq_usa.php

Too bad you missed the Big Apple BBQ Block party (last Month)

http://www.gothamist.com/archives/20...lock_party.php

But why would you travel to NYC and go for Barbecue? It'd be like me
traveling to the carolinas or Texas for Italian/Chinese/other ethnic
food.

bk

> But why would you travel to NYC and go for Barbecue? It'd be like me
> traveling to the carolinas or Texas for Italian/Chinese/other ethnic
> food.

I enjoy BBQ foods. I also enjoy tasting different foods in different places.
NY is full of different foods Chinese, Thai, Mex (most owned by Chinese
now), Ethiopian... BBQ is fairly new to NY, so I want to give them a try.
With the level of competition and critics there, they are likely to do what
they do well or quickly be eliminated. New Yorkers may often be seen as
thinking of themselves as being better than the rest of us, but I tend to
think that they are just perfectionists.

Florida doesn't realy have it's own BBQ as Texas, Tenn, Carolinas, but we've
kinda picked and choosed from others to make it ours.NY is hopefully not
only the melting pot of the word, but I'm hoping for our own country as
well. Thanks for the links

ceed

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 09:14:28 -0500, bk > wrote:

> traveling to the carolinas or Texas for Italian/Chinese/other ethnic
>> food.

Well, I do not know what you mean by "other ethnic food", but Texas is
full of it if you look around. If you mean Mexican Texas is a great place
(doh!). Other European kitchens are also well represented like German and
Czech. Any metropol like NYC, San Francisco and even Dallas/Houston will
have great offerings from almost every major cuisines.

Coming to Texas from Europe has opend my eyes to the fact that the state
has much more to offer than Q, Fajitas and 'Ritas.

--
//ceed ©¿©¬
Edwin Pawlowski

"bk" > wrote in message

> Will be in NY next week. Have been to Blue Smoke and have heard that
> Dinosaur has opened in Harem. I've had their hot sauce, which really isn't
> hot, but it is tasty. Any reveiws of the new places opening in NY?

Do as you please, but NYC is the last place I'd consider BBQ. There are
thousands of good restaurants with foods that you just don't find elsewhere.
I'd take advantage of it. You probably make better bbq in your backyard, so
try Cuban, or oriental, or whatever that you don't have at home. Be sure
to get a good pastrami sandwich on good rye bread. That is a treat.
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/

Barry Bean

"Edwin Pawlowski" > wrote in
m:

> Do as you please, but NYC is the last place I'd consider BBQ. There
> are thousands of good restaurants with foods that you just don't find
> elsewhere. I'd take advantage of it.

Amen! If you live in NY, then by all means enjoy NY BBQ. But visiting NYC
and looking for BBQ (especially if you live in FLA and have real BBQ much
closer) would be like going to Memphis and searching out great kosher delis
or sushi. While Memphis has both (and I'm sure there's good BBQ in NYC),
why not spend your time searching out the things that are a real specialty
of the city you're visiting?

dwacon

"bk" > wrote in message
hlink.net...
> Will be in NY next week. Have been to Blue Smoke and have heard that
> Dinosaur has opened in Harem. I've had their hot sauce, which really isn't
> hot, but it is tasty. Any reveiws of the new places opening in NY?

Although it isn't BBQ, I have to recommend a quick stop at Papaya King for a
dog and a smoothie...

Saczerac (sp?) in the village has some nice spicy items on their menu as
well.

---
J Lo Lingerie PLUS 50% off Designer Thongs
www.cafepress.com/dwacon

Brick

On 12-Jul-2005, "Edwin Pawlowski" > wrote:

> "bk" > wrote in message
>
> > Will be in NY next week. Have been to Blue Smoke and have heard that
> > Dinosaur has opened in Harem. I've had their hot sauce, which really
> > isn't
> > hot, but it is tasty. Any reveiws of the new places opening in NY?

> Do as you please, but NYC is the last place I'd consider BBQ. There are
> thousands of good restaurants with foods that you just don't find
> elsewhere.
> I'd take advantage of it. You probably make better bbq in your backyard,
> so
> try Cuban, or oriental, or whatever that you don't have at home. Be sure
>
> to get a good pastrami sandwich on good rye bread. That is a treat.
> --
> Ed
> http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/

Too right Ed. Probably because of the extreme competition, even the food
from sidewalk carts is outstanding. Mediocre just doesn't survive in NYC.
--
The Brick said that (Don't bother to agree with me, I have already changed
my mind.)

roger

I go to Virgil's for lunch almost every day. They have very good stuff.
(44th and Bdway).

Daisy May is also good. They have a cart on 51st and 6th Ave. (if you
go to their place at 11th Ave, be wary of the racial diversity in the
area)

BBQ is HOT in NYC right now and you can't say that it's all bad. The
main problem is that to have a real wood smoker you need an expensive
scrubber or be lucky enough to inherit an existing pit somewhere in
Queens. To me, this is total bullshit. After breathing bus/truck fumes
all day in Times Square, I would find wood smoke quite refreshing!

Enjoy NYC!

bk

Be sure
> to get a good pastrami sandwich on good rye bread. That is a treat.
> --
> Ed
> http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/

Well I never go to NY without a stop at Katz's Deli. Best I've ever had and
I always get my own even though one is easily enough for two. But I just
have to give the Q a try.

eelhc

Sorry... didn't mean to mess with Texas..

I do travel to Austin quite bit and have been to Houston, Dallas and
San Antonio several times. Of course the Mexican is excellent! And
the more traditional European kitchens are well represented (I find a
lot of excellent German restraunts in the upper midwest as well). I
guess what I was referring to was...

Japanese (Sushi, Katsu, Tempura, Sabo Sabo...)
Korean
Thai/Vietnamese
Indian
Carribean, South American
Russian
Kosher (NY Deli's)
Middle Eastern
Ethiopian

Now at the risk of offendin some Texans... I will say that I while
find the Steak to be good... but I still prefer the NYC steakhouses
(Luger's, Old Homestead...). Am I going to the wrong places (Cool
River, Old San Francisco...)?

ceed

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 15:59:51 -0500, eelhc > wrote:

> Sorry... didn't mean to mess with Texas..

I'm an imported Texan so I I can take it!

> I do travel to Austin quite bit and have been to Houston, Dallas and
> San Antonio several times. Of course the Mexican is excellent! And
> the more traditional European kitchens are well represented (I find a
> lot of excellent German restraunts in the upper midwest as well). I
> guess what I was referring to was...
> Japanese (Sushi, Katsu, Tempura, Sabo Sabo...)
> Korean
> Thai/Vietnamese
> Indian
> Carribean, South American
> Russian
> Kosher (NY Deli's)
> Middle Eastern
> Ethiopian

I have to admit that I haven't had great Ethiopian in Texas. On the other
hand, Ethiopian wasn't so great in Ethiopia either (yes, i've been
there!). And you're probably right, those kitchens are probably better
represented in cities that have had a more differentiated immigration.

> Now at the risk of offendin some Texans... I will say that I while
> find the Steak to be good... but I still prefer the NYC steakhouses
> (Luger's, Old Homestead...). Am I going to the wrong places (Cool
> River, Old San Francisco...)?

Yes, wrong places. For steak in Austin you need to go to Houston's Steak
House. Phenomenal! However, the best steak I have ever gotten in Texas is
at Kloesel's Steak House in Moulton (tiny little town 10 miles south of
I10, 95 miles east of SA). And close by is Shiner, TX, home of one of my
favorite beers.

--
//ceed ©¿©¬
Pete C.

eelhc wrote:

> Sorry... didn't mean to mess with Texas..
>
> I do travel to Austin quite bit and have been to Houston, Dallas and
> San Antonio several times. Of course the Mexican is excellent! And
> the more traditional European kitchens are well represented (I find a
> lot of excellent German restraunts in the upper midwest as well). I
> guess what I was referring to was...
>
> Japanese (Sushi, Katsu, Tempura, Sabo Sabo...)
> Korean
> Thai/Vietnamese
> Indian
> Carribean, South American
> Russian
> Kosher (NY Deli's)
> Middle Eastern
> Ethiopian
>
> Now at the risk of offendin some Texans... I will say that I while
> find the Steak to be good... but I still prefer the NYC steakhouses
> (Luger's, Old Homestead...). Am I going to the wrong places (Cool
> River, Old San Francisco...)?

Being relatively new to TX I haven't found everything yet, but my review
of the greater Dallas area I have found:

Japanese (several including a surprisingly good place in a mall food
court in Sherman)

Korean/Thai/Vietnamese, seen a number of places although I haven't tried
them yet. The "Pei Wei Asian Diner" offshoot of P. F. Chang's has a
pretty broad menu which includes Japanese and Korean type items.

Indian, seen several, been to Clay Pit in Addison several times.

Caribbean, haven't found any restaurants to visit yet, but did find a
legitimate jerk chicken at the state fair so it's got to be around here
somewhere. Central Market carries the Walkerswood products so I stock up
on jerk seasoning there.

Haven't found a Russian or NY Kosher Deli place yet.

Middle Eastern, I'd say Indian qualifies in this area. I also found an
excellent Turkish place (Cafe Istanbul).

No Ethiopian so far, didn't find any in CT where I was previously
either. The only one I've been to was in NYC and it was excellent.

Addison, being the restaurant mecca of the US has many options including
a Fondue place (Melting Pot), a couple Brazilian type places (Fogo de
Chao and Texas de Brazil), a good Mediterranean place (Sambuca),
"Mongolian BBQ" (Genghis Grill) and many more I haven't tried yet.
Addison even has the distinction of a Hooters with about the worst wings
I've ever had (the burger was ok though).

Pete C.
Pete C.

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

> "bk" > wrote in message
>
> > Will be in NY next week. Have been to Blue Smoke and have heard that
> > Dinosaur has opened in Harem. I've had their hot sauce, which really isn't
> > hot, but it is tasty. Any reveiws of the new places opening in NY?

> Do as you please, but NYC is the last place I'd consider BBQ. There are
> thousands of good restaurants with foods that you just don't find elsewhere.
> I'd take advantage of it. You probably make better bbq in your backyard, so
> try Cuban, or oriental, or whatever that you don't have at home. Be sure
> to get a good pastrami sandwich on good rye bread. That is a treat.
> --
> Ed
> http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/

Since you're in CT I assume you've found Rein's Deli in Vernon?

Pete C.

(Used to go there for lunch frequently from work in Hartford)
Edwin Pawlowski

"Pete C." > wrote in message

> Since you're in CT I assume you've found Rein's Deli in Vernon?
>
> Pete C.
>
> (Used to go there for lunch frequently from work in Hartford)

I've never been in it, but I've eaten their food often. My daughter was
working in Manchester and she'd sometimes stop on the way home and pick up
sandwiches. Thanks for the reminder. I've not had any since she moved.

eelhc > wrote:

> Now at the risk of offendin some Texans... I will say that I while
> find the Steak to be good... but I still prefer the NYC steakhouses
> (Luger's, Old Homestead...). Am I going to the wrong places (Cool
> River, Old San Francisco...)?

um ... ya. Wrong places, IMHO. My favorite is Austin Land & Cattle, on 12th and
Lamar. I'm under impression most people like Sullivans (wharehouse district)
better ..... but I like Austin Land & Cattle.
--
I used to think government was a necessary evil.
I'm not so sure about the necessary part anymore.
dwacon

> wrote in message

> My favorite is Austin Land & Cattle, on 12th and Lamar.

And, guilty pleasure, Sonny Cobb's

--
J Lo Lingerie *plus* 50% off Thongs
www.cafepress.com/dwacon

TFM®

"roger" > wrote

> Daisy May is also good. They have a cart on 51st and 6th Ave. (if you
> go to their place at 11th Ave, be wary of the racial diversity in the
> area)

What are you trying to say here?

Is racial diversity a bad thing, or are you just not partial to some of the
races that partake at that particular location?

Seems to me, someone in NYC should be pretty tolerant of diversity.

TFM®

kilikini

"TFM®" > wrote in message

> "roger" > wrote
>
> > Daisy May is also good. They have a cart on 51st and 6th Ave. (if you
> > go to their place at 11th Ave, be wary of the racial diversity in the
> > area)

> What are you trying to say here?
>
> Is racial diversity a bad thing, or are you just not partial to some of

the
> races that partake at that particular location?
>
> Seems to me, someone in NYC should be pretty tolerant of diversity.
>

> TFM®

Honey, you're stirring up trouble again. :~)

kili

Brick

On 15-Jul-2005, "kilikini" > wrote:

> "TFM®" > wrote in message
> >
> > "roger" > wrote
> >
> > > Daisy May is also good. They have a cart on 51st and 6th Ave. (if you
> > > go to their place at 11th Ave, be wary of the racial diversity in the
> > > area)

> > What are you trying to say here?
> >
> > Is racial diversity a bad thing, or are you just not partial to some of

> the
> > races that partake at that particular location?
> >
> > Seems to me, someone in NYC should be pretty tolerant of diversity.
> >

> > TFM®
> >

> Honey, you're stirring up trouble again. :~)
>
> kili

What the OP was trying to politely say, is that certain areas of NYC
can be extremely hazardous to your health if you don't belong there.
It doesn't matter whether it's right or wrong or whether you like it or not.
That's the way it is and has been for a very long time.
--
The Brick said that (Don't bother to agree with me, I have already changed
my mind.)

roger

I lived in Brooklyn 25 years (thank you). When my apartment building
started to get "diverse", the elevator all of a sudden became a rest
room, the walls were covered with graffiti and people were asked to
provide their wallets to strangers they met in the halls.

When my first kid was born, I escaped to New Jersey. My town is one of
those horrible "lilly white" places you read about. We don't lock our
doors, we respect our neighbors, we don't let our kids join gangs or
listen to 50 cent.

Getting back to NYC, the locals know where the safe areas are (although
plenty get mugged on Park Avenue too). Tourists sometimes stray into
wrong areas, so telling them to be on alert has nothing to do with
being racist. Like in any other town, a white person in a black area
can get in trouble just as much as a black in an all white
neighborhood.

I detest all of these ACLU types who frown upon lack of "minority
diversity". Take the D train to 205th street at midnight or else shut
the f- up.

Cheers
RT

Marshall

I've gotten off 84 and looked for it, but couldn't find Rein's at the
exit. How do you get there??? thanks in advance.

"Brick" > wrote:
> [ . . . ]
> What the OP was trying to politely say, is that certain areas of NYC
> can be extremely hazardous to your health if you don't belong there.
> It doesn't matter whether it's right or wrong or whether you like it or
> not. That's the way it is and has been for a very long time.

Ok, I'm a Sichy kid from da North Bronx. Back in the late 50's, early 60's,
I hung a lot in Harlem & Spanish Harlem, no problemo. Even then, I avoided
the South Bronx, except for occasional treks to Fox St.

--
Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled War on Terror Veterans and
their families:

BOB

bk wrote:
> Will be in NY next week. Have been to Blue Smoke and have heard that
> Dinosaur has opened in Harem. I've had their hot sauce, which really
> isn't
> hot, but it is tasty. Any reveiws of the new places opening in NY?

R.U.B.

It's Paul Kirk's new place. Open less 6 months IIRC.

BOB

Brick

On 15-Jul-2005, wrote:

> "Brick" > wrote:
> > [ . . . ]
> > What the OP was trying to politely say, is that certain areas of NYC
> > can be extremely hazardous to your health if you don't belong there.
> > It doesn't matter whether it's right or wrong or whether you like it or
> > not. That's the way it is and has been for a very long time.

> Ok, I'm a Sichy kid from da North Bronx. Back in the late 50's, early
> 60's,
> I hung a lot in Harlem & Spanish Harlem, no problemo. Even then, I avoided
> the South Bronx, except for occasional treks to Fox St.
>
> --
> Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled War on Terror Veterans and
> their families:

http://saluteheroes.org/ & http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

> Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops. You are not forgotten. Thanks ! !
> !

'cause that's the way it is. Like it or not.

Oh yeh, In 1965 I was forced to attend some kind of 'Social Conscientious
training
during my enlistement with the 'World Police Force'. I was presented with
the following: A well dressed black man hailed a taxi a 42nd and broadway in
NYC.
at midnight. When he directed the cabby to 2nd street in the village, the
'white' cabby
refused to take him there. When I pointed out to the instructor that it
would be worth
the cabby's life to go there at that time of night, I was told that, "It's
his job". The
instructor was black, and to this day I am amazed that he could lie like
that with
a straight face.
--
The Brick said that (Don't bother to agree with me, I have already changed
my mind.)

Pete C.

Marshall wrote:

> I've gotten off 84 and looked for it, but couldn't find Rein's at the
> exit. How do you get there??? thanks in advance.

North side of Rt 30 (435 Hartford Tpke.) set back in the strip mall,
relatively small listing on the sign board at car level by the street.

>From Westbound 84, exit 65 will drop you at a light on Rt 30 where the

plaza with Rein's will be across the street and just to the right a
little bit.

>From Eastbound 84, exit 64 has a split to the right that will drop you

on Rt 30 heading east towards Rein's which will be on the left in about
a 1/2 mile.

Pete C.
Pete C.

Marshall wrote:

> I've gotten off 84 and looked for it, but couldn't find Rein's at the
> exit. How do you get there??? thanks in advance.

Map on A.B.F.

Pete C.
Louis Cohen

bk wrote:
> Will be in NY next week. Have been to Blue Smoke and have heard that
> Dinosaur has opened in Harem. I've had their hot sauce, which really isn't
> hot, but it is tasty. Any reveiws of the new places opening in NY?

If you're going to the Big Apple, may I suggest that you skip the BBQ
and instead go to Katz's on Houston St. for a pastrami sandwich - you
can get BBQ anywhere, but ...

You want a New York experience, find what's known as an appetizer store
and get some bagels, pickled herring, smoked sable, lox, sturgeon and a
copy of the Times.

Regards

Louis Cohen

"Yes, yes, I will desalinate you, you grande morue!"

Émile Zola, Assommoir 1877
Stan (the Man)

Louis Cohen wrote:
> bk wrote:
>
>> Will be in NY next week. Have been to Blue Smoke and have heard that
>> Dinosaur has opened in Harem. I've had their hot sauce, which really
>> isn't hot, but it is tasty. Any reveiws of the new places opening in NY?
>>

> If you're going to the Big Apple, may I suggest that you skip the BBQ
> and instead go to Katz's on Houston St. for a pastrami sandwich - you
> can get BBQ anywhere, but ...
>
> You want a New York experience, find what's known as an appetizer store
> and get some bagels, pickled herring, smoked sable, lox, sturgeon and a
> copy of the Times.

The Times? That would be to wrap the fish in, right?

--
Stan
Marshall

Thanks, Pete! I do appreciate it!

Harry Demidavicius

On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 06:13:23 -0400, "Stan (the Man)"
> wrote:

>Louis Cohen wrote:
>> bk wrote:

>> You want a New York experience, find what's known as an appetizer store
>> and get some bagels, pickled herring, smoked sable, lox, sturgeon and a
>> copy of the Times.

>The Times? That would be to wrap the fish in, right?

No - for the crossword puzzle, of course, you Philistine ;0)

Harry
Stan (the Man)

Harry Demidavicius wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 06:13:23 -0400, "Stan (the Man)"
> > wrote:
>

>>Louis Cohen wrote:
>>
>>>bk wrote:

>>>You want a New York experience, find what's known as an appetizer store
>>>and get some bagels, pickled herring, smoked sable, lox, sturgeon and a
>>>copy of the Times.

>>The Times? That would be to wrap the fish in, right?

> No - for the crossword puzzle, of course, you Philistine ;0)

My faith is restored.

--
Stan
eelhc

Here's a suggestion that I didn't think of... Although it's not
technically BBQ.

How about Kalbi, Bulgoki and Sam-Gyup-Sal (Three Fat Layer Pork... less
known but awesome!) at a Korean place

Although the best korean is in Queens or Fort Lee, NJ. Kang Suh across
Macy's on Broadway isn't too bad. And it was the only place in
Manhattan that I could recall bringing hot lump right to your table.
You just can't go wrong grilling at your own table over Lump!

Jack Schidt®

"Stan (the Man)" > wrote in message

> Louis Cohen wrote:
>> bk wrote:
>>
>>> Will be in NY next week. Have been to Blue Smoke and have heard that
>>> Dinosaur has opened in Harem. I've had their hot sauce, which really
>>> isn't hot, but it is tasty. Any reveiws of the new places opening in NY?
>>>

>> If you're going to the Big Apple, may I suggest that you skip the BBQ and
>> instead go to Katz's on Houston St. for a pastrami sandwich - you can get
>> BBQ anywhere, but ...
>>
>> You want a New York experience, find what's known as an appetizer store
>> and get some bagels, pickled herring, smoked sable, lox, sturgeon and a
>> copy of the Times.

> The Times? That would be to wrap the fish in, right?

If you can't read, that'd be a good use for it.

Jack

Jack Schidt®

"roger" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>I lived in Brooklyn 25 years (thank you). When my apartment building
> started to get "diverse", the elevator all of a sudden became a rest
> room, the walls were covered with graffiti and people were asked to
> provide their wallets to strangers they met in the halls.
>
> When my first kid was born, I escaped to New Jersey. My town is one of
> those horrible "lilly white" places you read about. We don't lock our
> doors, we respect our neighbors, we don't let our kids join gangs or
> listen to 50 cent.
>
> Getting back to NYC, the locals know where the safe areas are (although
> plenty get mugged on Park Avenue too). Tourists sometimes stray into
> wrong areas, so telling them to be on alert has nothing to do with
> being racist. Like in any other town, a white person in a black area
> can get in trouble just as much as a black in an all white
> neighborhood.
>
> I detest all of these ACLU types who frown upon lack of "minority
> diversity". Take the D train to 205th street at midnight or else shut
> the f- up.
>
> Cheers
> RT

LMAO! You actually claim to be from the city?

Jack

Jack Schidt®

"bk" > wrote in message
hlink.net...
> Will be in NY next week. Have been to Blue Smoke and have heard that
> Dinosaur has opened in Harem. I've had their hot sauce, which really isn't
> hot, but it is tasty. Any reveiws of the new places opening in NY?

Q in the city...You can get good Q almost anywhere these days, why not try
something local?

My recommendations...

Lombardi's (the city = Manhattan) for a real pizza, thin, crisp crust, not
that doughy crap. 6 train downtown from Grand Central to Spring St. 2
blocks east.
Roosevelt Av in Queens from Woodside to Flushing. Take the 7 train out of
Grand Central and start in Woodside and continue through Jackson Hgts and
then Main St, Flushing and enjoy a trip that takes you from Ireland to
India, Phillipines, Colombia, Peru, Korea and China. You won't be sorry.
You can get street food like fire roasted corn and tamales in Jackson Hgts.
Frank's in Chelsea for a steak; damn good and not as pricey as Luger's and
with a good barroom to boot. A train to 14th, a block or so west and 2
blocks uptown.
Astoria for some down home Greek eats - 7 train to Queensboro Plaza, switch
to the N or W up to Ditmars Blvd. There's a really good Czech barroom that
serves good eats right at the bar too. I'll try to remember the name, but
like I said, it's a really good barroom.

BTW, the good Q in the city is in those neighborhoods where those who hate
the NY Times and colored people don't venture to.

Jack

TFM®

"roger" > wrote

> I detest all of these ACLU types who frown upon lack of "minority
> diversity". Take the D train to 205th street at midnight or else shut
> the f- up.
>
> Cheers
> RT

You can say "****" here. I think.......

**** it, I say it all the time. We can dig it.

I'm all with you on the line I quoted.

TFM®

"TFM®" > wrote:
> "roger" > wrote
>
> > I detest all of these ACLU types who frown upon lack of "minority
> > diversity". Take the D train to 205th street at midnight or else shut
> > the f- up.

I took the 'D' train on the IND up to the end of the line at 205th St.
during the late 50's at midnight and later, Mon thru Fri. Never had a
problem.

--
Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled War on Terror Veterans and
their families:
http://saluteheroes.org/ & http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

I believe Paul Kirk's new restaurant is open now. Visit his web site:
http://www.baron-of-bbq.com/
I understand it was recently written up in the New York Papers.
Location:
208 West 23rd St./ 7th & 8th Aves.
New York, NY 10011
Telephone: 212-524-4300
http://www.rubbbq.net/> http://www.rubbbq.net

--
Henry - "Comments from a Pilgrim in the QUE"
For "Some" of my thoughts, which are updated daily, visit: