myidahogirl

Default Dessert diet?

Just spent the evening at chocolate (Scharffen Berger rules!) and wine
tasting ... gift certificate from my hubby! Girlfriend told me about
"Cookies And Hot Fudge Diet" she saw on ebay. Was contemplating
Atkins but know I could never stick to it ... could this be for real?
I'll let you all know!
liketoknit

Hey, that sounds kinda interesting ... thanks for the tip ... I'm
going to check it out.
Pbusterparfait

hi all,

I saw this about a month ago on ebay, but I think under a different
seller name? not sure ... anyhow, here's the link because I had
trouble finding it at first --