Posted to rec.food.chocolate
bledsoe

Default find me some good chocolate sites

I was wondering if you fellow chocolate lovers could help me find a
good site for some gormet chocolate? I would like to get some for the
up coming holidays.

Posted to rec.food.chocolate
hangten

Hey man, I found a great site the other day. Its
tasteofheavenschocolate.com. A little long for a name but a pretty
neat site never the less. I ordered some of the premium gift
chocolates and they are awesome. If you do order something make sure
you try the chocolate covered blackberries, I loved them.

Posted to rec.food.chocolate
Alex Rast

at Thu, 17 Nov 2005 00:05:05 GMT in <1132185905.081365.243130

http://www.chocosphere.com. THE definitive chocolate source in the USA.

--
Alex Rast

Posted to rec.food.chocolate
Janet Puistonen

Alex Rast wrote:
> at Thu, 17 Nov 2005 00:05:05 GMT in <1132185905.081365.243130
> @g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, (bledsoe) wrote
> :
>
>> I was wondering if you fellow chocolate lovers could help me find a
>> good site for some gormet chocolate? I would like to get some for
>> the up coming holidays.

http://www.chocosphere.com. THE definitive chocolate source in the
> USA.

They certainly have a large selection, but their prices seem very high to
me.

Posted to rec.food.chocolate
Alex Rast

at Fri, 18 Nov 2005 07:44:14 GMT in <iDfff.6238$Sb.2021@trndny03>,
(Janet Puistonen) wrote :

>Alex Rast wrote:
>> at Thu, 17 Nov 2005 00:05:05 GMT in <1132185905.081365.243130
>> @g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
(bledsoe) wrote
>> :
>>
>>> I was wondering if you fellow chocolate lovers could help me find a
>>> good site for some gormet chocolate? ...

http://www.chocosphere.com. THE definitive chocolate source in the
>> USA.

>They certainly have a large selection, but their prices seem very high to
>me.

Well, they're not the cheapest, at least not compared to the bulk
wholesalers, but they're not the most expensive by a long shot.

I like them as well because their order system is reliable and works in
virtually any computer environment, because their shipping is expeditious
and well-handled (they're the best at minimising weather issues), and their
quality control is excellent (I've gotten very few bloomed bars and fewer
broken bars)

Other sites, I've found, can take a somewhat more cavalier attitude towards
packaging and weather awareness. It's really a case of getting what you pay
for. The extra cost over the really bargain-basement locations buys you
dependable product and no-hassles ordering.

--
Alex Rast

Posted to rec.food.chocolate

I've heard some rummors that a new chocolate store is about to launch
this weekend. I happen to know the chocolate shop and I've tasted some
of the products, and I have to say that they are truly amazing hand
made confections. I will know more on Friday as I will be visiting the
shop. If is true I'll post the url to the site.

Hard to Find A Good Zin zinlover Wine 5 14-05-2008 02:35 PM
A Couple Good Indian Recipe Sites Believer General Cooking 6 08-02-2007 03:42 AM
Please help me find a good smoker (for a good price) :) [email protected] General Cooking 6 17-09-2006 04:43 AM
Seen any good sites for beginner cooks sid General Cooking 2 12-05-2005 10:46 PM
U might find these sites of interest THEOLDONE Diabetic 0 19-12-2004 06:53 PM