lakota

Default San Francisco Chocolate

Where do you suggest I visit for chocolate while in SA other than
Ghirardelli?

Thx
bobbie sellers

lakota wrote.

> Where do you suggest I visit for chocolate while in SA other than
> Ghirardelli?
>
> Thx

Well if i had my health and some money to spend I would
go to Cafe' Cacao at 914 Heinz Avenue @ 7th in Berkeley.
It is run by Scharffen Berger,

510-843-6000 or www.cafecacao.biz

later
bliss -- C O C O A Powered... (at california dot com)

--
bobbie sellers - a retired nurse in San Francisco

"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.
It is by the beans of cocoa that the thoughts acquire speed,
the thighs acquire girth, the girth become a warning.
It is by theobromine alone I set my mind in motion."
--from Someone else's Dune spoof ripped to my taste.

San Francisco Dave Smith[_1_] General Cooking 19 12-09-2015 11:44 PM
San Francisco chocolate lovers some information bobbie sellers Chocolate 0 24-06-2006 12:14 AM
San Francisco danube Tea 6 08-12-2005 08:36 PM
San Francisco places to go for chocolate? JMF Chocolate 7 23-08-2004 08:28 PM
Dim Sum in San Francisco Ken Blake Asian Cooking 15 17-03-2004 02:27 PM