bobbie sellers

Default Hershey Co. to buy Sharffen Berger

Hershey Co. announced plans to acquire Sharffen Berger
Chocolate Maker Inc. No amount of payments were mentioned
but the SB person interviewed said that with Hershey's backing
they would be able to expand more easily.

Reported today on every local news show and in the
local daily papers.

bliss -- C O C O A Powered... (at california dot com)

--
bobbie sellers - a retired nurse in San Francisco

"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.
It is by the beans of cocoa that the thoughts acquire speed,
the thighs acquire girth, the girth become a warning.
It is by theobromine alone I set my mind in motion."
--from Someone else's Dune spoof ripped to my taste.