Posted to rec.food.chocolate

Default Chocolate improves cognitive performance

Hi Fans of Cocoa,

Found this in another Usenet newsgroup.

"In scientific terms, eating chocolate was significantly associated with
superior 'visual-spatial memory and [organization], working memory,
scanning and tracking, abstract reasoning, and the mini-mental state
examination.'"

See: <http://tinyurl.com/jjmy682>

A cup of cocoa nearly every morning and a third of an ounce of
chocolate nearly every day
with a double chocolate muffin every few days. Not to mention a bit of
chocolate with about
10 mg THC whenever I need to rest.
Theobromine translates to god's food.

bliss - Cocoa Powered (at dslextreme dot com)

--
b.sellers - retired nurse in San Francisco

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.
It is by the beans of cacao that the thoughts acquire speed,
the thighs acquire girth, the girth become a warning.
It is by theobromine alone I set my mind in motion.
--from Someone else's Dune spoof ripped to my taste