Posted to rec.food.chocolate
Bobbie Sellers Bobbie Sellers is offline

Default Chocolate improves cognitive performance

Hi Fans of Cocoa,

Found this in another Usenet newsgroup.

"In scientific terms, eating chocolate was significantly associated with
superior 'visual-spatial memory and [organization], working memory,
scanning and tracking, abstract reasoning, and the mini-mental state
examination.'"

See: <http://tinyurl.com/jjmy682>

A cup of cocoa nearly every morning and a third of an ounce of
chocolate nearly every day
with a double chocolate muffin every few days. Not to mention a bit of
chocolate with about
10 mg THC whenever I need to rest.
Theobromine translates to god's food.

bliss - Cocoa Powered (at dslextreme dot com)

--
b.sellers - retired nurse in San Francisco

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.
It is by the beans of cacao that the thoughts acquire speed,
the thighs acquire girth, the girth become a warning.
It is by theobromine alone I set my mind in motion.
--from Someone else's Dune spoof ripped to my taste